𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢-𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
DELI

JARIAH POV

i walked into the deli with my bestfriend vee as we went out seperate ways. we were getting snacks for the sleepover we were having.

"what kind of candy should we get?" i asked her as she shrugged from a different isle-"i need my mentos tho." she said as i laughed at her.

a couple of minutes later, about three lightskin boys walked in, and one almost immediately caught my eye.

at this point vee had come over to me and we were about to go check out.

i walked over by one of the boys as i stood behind him-i tapped him on the shoulder as he turned around.

and hot damn

see me? i had never been the type to be shy infront of a guy, if you were cute i was gonna let you know-simple. (wish i was like her fr)

vee watched me go up to the random guy as she cheered me on from afar, she already knew how i was.

"yo." the lightskin boy said as i smiled at him. "you sexy." i said looking at him with a seductive look as he looked me up and down before smirking.

"you mad fine too." the boy said as i nodded. "you got instagram?" he asked me as i nodded. he then handed me his phone as i quickly put my number in.

"what's ya name?" he asked me as i told him quickly-"what's yours?" i asked him as he looked at me with a proud look.

"notti." he said with a smile as i smiled back-"well where y'all headed?" he asked me as i shrugged before pointing at vee who was flirting with one of his homeboys.

"wherever she was leashing me, but shit we can go where y'all going." i said shrugging as he nodded approvingly.

"bet it, we was just finna go to the block, yall cool with that?" he asked me as i nodded with a smile.

i think held my hand out as he interlinked our hands-i quickly reunited with vee as we exited the deli with them.