𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
APARTMENT
3:19AM

KEONA'S POV

i was currently in my room laying down, i couldn't sleep at all. and my ex david had been calling me all day trying to see what i was doing, who i was with, he just wouldn't leave me alone in general

and before you ask, yes i already blocked him on everything. but somehow he kept on texting me.

i sighed as i shut my eyes for the 20th time trying to go to sleep, before i heard my front door open and close.

i quickly opened my eyes as i bolted up. my breath hitched into my throat as i held my breath. i didn't know who it was, and i definitely wasn't trying to find out.

my body froze as i heard my bedroom door open slowly. i laid back down almost immediately trying to pretend i was sleep so whoever was there didn't know.

i opened one eye slowly seeing a figure standing over me trying to see if i was sleep or not.

"keona, i know you not sleep bro." i heard my ex dd say as i felt a wave of relief knowing it was him and wasn't some random person.

"dd what are you doing? it's three in the motioning fucking creep." i said as my adrenaline left and i was now met with reality.

i was annoyed, dd had been harassing me the whole day because i broke up with him for the fifth time.

"don't care, shouldn't of blocked me." dd said shrugging as he took his stuff off and attempted to slide into my bed.

"get out dude, did you even lock my front door?" i asked him as he nodded quickly. "obviously, now be quiet and let's go to sleep." he told me sliding into the bed besides me as i he wrapped his arms around me.

i quickly pushed him back as he smacked his lips before sitting up. "why you actin like that? youn' love me nomo?" he asked me as i rolled my eyes.

"i just don't understand why you're here, i broke up with you." i told him as he let out a small laugh.

"this death row, ion kno' why you thought you was about to break up with me ma." he told me as i groaned loudly before closing my eyes. 

"we for life." he told me as i just sat there trying to stop the growing smile from coming. "now stop pushing me." he told me as he re wrapped his arms around me.

and finally i was able to go to sleep while relaxing into his touch.