𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
8:39PM

DD'S POV

i walked over by the car idris was in before quickly hopping in the front-"what's good gang." i said dabbing him up as he did it back.

(only doin idris, ion fw them otha 2)

"so dd, i got a offerrrrrr." he said all up in my face as i mugged him before shaking my head.

"you on that shit already, back up dick." i said putting my hand in his face as he laughed. i just looked at the camera as i waited for him to say what he had to say.

"so, i got a girl for you, you interestedddd?" idris asked me as i nodded quickly-"where she at?" i asked as he pointed to the window before he rolled it down.

all of a sudden a girl came in the backseat as i examined her, she was pretty, pearly whites, brownskin, and she was just fire.

"oh yeaa i'm controlling that all the way." i said quickly hopping into the back before scooting close to her.

"get out dick." i said to idris as he threw his hands in the air and hopped out the car

"what's ya name?" i asked her as she smiled at me before speaking, "kehlani." she said as i nodded.

"i can get ya number?" i asked her as she nodded before letting out a small laugh.

"i like ya laugh, you mad pretty too." i told her as she started blushing heavily-"you not so bad ya self." she told me as i started cheesing.

i then saw a figure at the window as i rolled my eyes before rolling it down.

idris opened the front car door as he spoke into the camera. "oh yeah my son dd controlling that allllll the wayyy."

me and kehlani just laughed at him before we put each others numbers in.

i quickly put my arm around her before lookin at the camera-i smirked as she watched me before starting a conversation with her.