𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
10:29PM

LANI'S POV

i walked out of my bathroom as i just got out the shower-i had to hurry up and be quick because david was currently sick, and he kept complaining and calling my name like he was genuinely dying.

"mamaaaa." dd said from the bedroom as i lightly laughed before taking a peak out of the bathroom door.

"dd you're okayyy." i said as i took my hair out of the towel before grabbing the dryer

"come hold me please." dd cried out as i shook my head before cutting the blow dryer on so i could dry my hair off.

"sorry i can't hear you, what?" i said playfully as he groaned loudly-i slightly peaked out of the door again seeing him kicking his legs around.

"at your fossil age.." i said lowly as i sighed before cutting the blow dryer off. o just grabbed a brush instead.

"really dd? i can't even dry my hair." i said rolling my eyes as he sat up with a frown on his face-"i'm hot as fuck lani, i want you to hold me." he said looking at me as i sighed.

"can i dry my hair first and get dressed..?" i said as he shook his head quickly before whining again.

"alright alright, i gotta rewash it in the morning." i said talking about my hair as he waved his hands in his face to cool himself off.

"i'm burning mama." dd said complaing as i quickly unplugged the blow dryer and started to get dressed.

"i'm coming hold on." i said picking up the pace before i was finally fully dressed.

i quickly exited the bathroom seeing dd halfway off the bed slowly sliding down onto the floor.

"there's no way you're this dramatic." i said with my hands on my hips as he started whining again

he then held his hands out as i went over to him-i pointed to the bed as he quickly sat back down before staring at me.

"lay down." i said as he climbed back to the top of the bed before holding his hands out again-"you gon hold me now or what?" he asked as i rolled my eyes before laughing.

"if you so hot why do you want me to hold you?" i asked confused as he then rolled his eyes before moving the cover out of the way so i could sit.

"come onnn." dd said as i then hurriedly got onto the bed before wrapping my arms around him.

his hair was also down, his face was all red, and his nose was stuffy-he wrapped his hands around my torso before laying his head onto my chest

i started rubbing my hands through his hair as he closed his eyes-"you sleep dd?" i asked as he hummed lowly.

i just laughed before grabbing the hair tie that was on my wrist and tying his hair up so he would atleast cool off.

i then just closed my eyes aswell before going to sleep.