𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤-𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
6:39PM

TYRA'S POV

i scrolled on tiktok as ddot was currently infront of me playing the game. he had been yelling the whole time he got on there.

thankfully i just scrolled past a prank that i now wanted to do to get back at him. i had already told him to stop yelling many times, and he didn't listen.

so he would be doing this to himself.

i just laughed at the tokyo before i put my phone in one hand and stood outta the bed.

"ddot." i called out as he looked at me before quickly looking back at him game and spamming the controller.

"fucking guard me!" ddot yelled out into the mic as i heard notti and dd laughing on the other end.

"darriannn." i said as he then took his headphones off and looked at me again.

"yes ma?" he asked as i walked over to him before sitting my phone up. "can we do this video really quickly? you can get back on your game right after." i said as he nodded.

he then paused the game, he had died anyways so i was really doing him a favor by doing this prank, by the time i was done they would be loaded in a new one.

"okay, hold on." i said as i made him stand behind me before starting the video.

"if you wanna get through him? you gotta go through me first." i said pointing to myself as ddot looked at the camera confused.

i then leaned in to kiss him as he quickly kissed back before scratching his head still confused on where i was going with this.

"bets brother ever." i said into the camera as i watched ddot's face drop through the phone trying not to laugh.

"yo what the fuck are you sayin tyra." ddot said pointing to the camera as i laughed loudly.

"what are you-why would you even say that shit, delete this shit." ddot said all at once going up to the phone as i just sat there dying.

"wa-wait!" i said holding onto myself as i couldn't stop laughing. ddot just rolled his eyes before grabbing the phone and ending the video.

"how the fuck i delete this shit." he said trying to work tiktok as i tried to sit up. i then quickly got up before grabbing the phone from him.

"oh my gosh." i said outta breath as i heard dd and notti laughing in the microphone.

"nah you buggin, delete that tyra for real." ddot said going over to his gaming chair and putting his headphones back on as i just laughed.

after i stayed silent ddot turned to look at me slowly as i sat there re watching the video.

"tyra bro, delete that shit." he said in a bored tone as i shook my head nodding. "okay play your game." i said smiling as i watched the video with no music so he wouldn't know.

he just rolled his eyes before continuing to play the game.