𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
3:58PM

MADISON'S POV

dd was currently out running errands, and i decided why not prank him? he was very sassy and i wanted my get back.

i went over to my vanity before sitting down. i grabbed my lipstick and my blush. i never actually made a fake hickey before, so let's see how this turns out.

i sat my blush down before examining myself in the mirror. i was sexyyyy

i eventually got finished before grabbing my phone and going to the camera. i quickly examined it to make sure i did it right, dd would be home any minute now and i wasn't tryna let him see what i was doing.

i nodded my head in approval before cutting my phone off. i grabbed my scarf and tied it around my bed k making sure it was secure.

and i made sure not to answer any texts from him.

because he was currently blowing my phone up..

my world🤍💋
ma, why you not answering da phone ?
delivered now

my world🤍💋
fr answer me
delivered now

my world🤍💋
oh you gon leave me on delivered? that's how we rocking ?
delivered now

my world🤍💋
you must wanna GET rocked...answer right now
read 4:10pm

my world🤍💋
aighhhh bet.
read 4:10pm

i started laughing from how mad dd was getting before i heard the front door open and close.

i quickly bolted up from my vanity before going over to the bedroom door and standing behind it.

and it was then opened by dd himself. i quickly moved out of the way as he turned around and looked at me.

"why you keep playing with me for? why would you leave me on read." dd asked me annoyed before he grabbed me up and sat me down onto the bed.

"and you making me hot with that dumbass scarf, why you got that shit on?" dd asked as he attempted to remove it, but i quickly moved back causing him to mug me.

"madi stop playing with me for real." dd said fed up as i shook my head quickly and moved away from him

"i'm not doing nothinggg." i said whining as dd sat there with a bored face.

"now can you move so i can get past you please?" i asked him nicely as he kept on looking at me with the same face before he crossed his arms.

"take ya scarf off." dd asked again as i shaping my head quickly.

he then sat there for a second before quickly running over towards me and tackling me down onto the bed.

i couldn't contain my loud laughs as he eventually pulled the scarf off. and he was met with a bright red spot on the bottom of my neck.

"the fuck is that? madison stop fucking playing with me for real." dd said fed up as i quickly snatched my scarf back.

"nah you cut word to." dd said as he was about to go downstairs but i grabbed his arm.

"stop it's a prank its a prank." i said quickly explaining myself as he looked at me unconvinced.

i then pointed to my set up phone as he almost immediately smacked his lips.

"mmncht you play too damn much." dd said as i laughed before going over to my phone and grabbing it.

i then went up to dd as i wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "cmon we wiping that shit off." dd said as he put his finger up to it and wiped it up.

he then looked at his red finger as he shook his head tryna hold his laugh in.

we then went to the bathroom as he wiped it off me.