𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤-𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
10:29PM

MARIAH'S POV

i was currently in my room falling asleep due to the fact me and my boyfriend notti was suppose to get on the phone, but he never called me back.

he was out with his homeboys currently, and i only knew because he kept posting on his story of him having such a oh good time.

i just sighed lowly before closing my eyes-and i was finally drifting off to sleep before i heard three knocks at my window.

i whipped my head up looking over trying to see who it was, until i saw a shadow figure like, and i almost immediately knew who it was.

i rolled my eyes as i laid my head back down on my pillow, it was autumn so it got chilly at night-and i knew his ass was shivering.

"bro mariah open the window." he said knocking again as i snickered in my warm bed at his attempt to make me come over and open it.

"go away, go be with ya homeboys." i said as i pulled the cover over myself more-"mariah if you don't open this window in 5 seconds ima smash this shit word to everything i love." he said in a threatening tone as i quickly hopped out of my bed and opened my window.

i knew better than to not take notti's threats seriously, he wasn't kidding whenever he made a threat-he was just like that.

as soon as i opened my window notti grabbed me by my throat and led me over to my bed-i quickly put my hands over his to let me go and he did after i was sat down.

i quickly threw my hands onto my neck while rubbing it and looking up at notti with a annoyed look.

"stop bein dramatic, i didn't even grab you that hard." notti said as i looked at him like he was dumb.

"my neck is literally throbbing dickhead." i said annoyed as he quickly came up to me to see-he grabbed his phone before cutting on the flashlight and seeing the red around my throat.

even though my skin tone was dark, you could still see the red coming in-"oh shit ma i'm sorry." notti said worriedly as i rolled my eyes before pushing him off me.

"go away, i don't wanna talk to you." i said before climbing back into my bed and pulling the covers over myself-"stop actin like dat, i'm sorry ight?" notti said as i just ignored him.

"mama." he said calling me then name i always go weak about-he then removed the cover before taking his stuff off and climbing into the bed with me.

"go awayyy." i complained as he rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around me-i flinched from the coldness of his hands before holding myself.

"you know like i know you want me to stay, now be quiet and let's go to sleep." he said as i smacked my lips.

he then turned my body around so i could face him as i avoided his gaze-"dame un beso mami." notti said as i rolled my eyes causing him to mug me.

"mmncht, cmere." he said pulling me closer as his lips landed on mine-i quickly kissed back slowly as we made out.

"alright, i'm tired ethan." i said pulling away before laying my head in his chest-he wrapped his arms around me tighter as we fell asleep just like that.