𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
4:40PM

JORDAN'S POV

i looked over at my bestfriend yanni as she flirted with this guy she met yesterday, i don't even know where she found him to be honest.

and ever since i came into the house with her, his homeboy had been staring at me the whole time-and i was uncomfortable.

he was right next to me as yanni talked to the lightskin guy she met-"you tryna go outside real quick?" he asked me as i looked at him awkwardly.

"for what?" i asked confused as he laughed-"whatchu think? you pretty ma." he told me as i scrunched my face up.

"thanks.." i said quietly as he then stood up-he got infront of me as he held his hand out. i then grabbed his hand as he led us outside.

"we ah' be right back." he said to yanni and the other guy as they nodded.

"don't kidnap me or nothin." i said as he turned to look at me with a bored face-"damn i just wanna talk to you, you really not fuckin with me dat much?" he asked me before he shook his head.

"my bad my bad." i said throwing my hands up as we both laughed-we then sat down on the stairs infront of the front door as he pulled out a wood.

he started smoking before he turned to look at me-"you smoke?" he asked me as i shook my head quickly.

"no no, i like my lungs." i said with a smile as he laughed-"you funny and pretty, i like that." he said as he started to stare at me.

"you not too bad ya self." i said with my honest feelings as he started cheesing. "so can i get ya number?" he asked me as i looked infront of us before thinking.

"yeah why not, but i still never got ya name." i said crossing my arms as he deadpanned himself.

"damn my fault i forgot, it's dd." he said looking at me with a small smirk as i nodded before grabbing the phone he handed me.

i then handed it back as i then grabbed my phone accepting his following request-we just sat there in comfortable silence until we went back inside.