𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲-𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
5:37PM

MELANI'S POV

i walked inside my shared bedroom with ddot as he was currently sleeping. i smiled to myself before going over to the bed sitting down.

i decided i would prank him. he had been very sassy lately, so why not get back at him?

my thoughts were interrupted though when i saw ddot lift his head up quickly at the sound of me climbing into the bed.

"my bad papa, i didn't mean to wake you up." i said letting out a small laugh as ddot sat up fully.

"cmere ma." ddot said rubbing his eyes before sitting still and holding his arms out. i just gave him a stank face before brushing him off.

and ddot almost immediately mugged his head back from my actions. i had never rejected one of his hugs before.

"nah why you actin like that, come here." ddot said in a more stern tone this time as i continued to stay where i was.

"no it's hot." i said before turning my head trying to stop my growing smirk. i then slipped under the covers as ddot immediately yanked them off me.

the cover flew onto the floor, and i was met with a now mad ddot.

"i said come here lani, why you playing for real." ddot said in a bored tone as i got up off the bed going to get the cover.

soon as i got it i sat it back down onto the bed about to go back under, but ddot quickly snatched the cover again before throwing it down onto the floor...again

"stop dickhead." i said pushing him slightly before he grabbed my arm pulling me down onto the bed.

"why you bein mean? what i do?" ddot asked as i rolled my eyes playfully, heart hurting from this silly prank. because ddot genuinely looked hurt.

"you being too clingy, man up." i said, and my heart immediately dropped due to his face changing emotions.

"my bad.." ddot whispered before grabbing the cover and handing it to me. he then laid down on his back before getting onto his phone.

"i'm just playing papa, ian mean it!" i said immediately wrapping my arms around him as he looked at me with confusion.

"you just said i'm bein too clingy, i'm confused." ddot said as i shook my head quickly at his words.

"i'm sorry it was a prank, i didn't mean it! you can hug me, hold me, and touch me all you want darrian." i said playing with his hair as he snickered.

"oh..stop playin all the time, now for real cmere." ddot said before grabbing me. i then laid my head on his chest before wrapping my arms around him.

i could never prank this boy