𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫-𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APT
5:55PM

JAILA'S POV

i was awoken from my nap from notti touching my shoulder slightly.

i groaned a bit before opening one eye and looking at him. "yes?" i asked him as he smiled at me.

"what is it notti? you want something?" i asked with a small laugh as he laughed himself.

"can you do my hair please mama?" he asked me as i nodded slowly before stretching.

"sorry for waking you up." he said scooting back so i could get out of the bed.

"you're fine love, go get the hair stuff." i told him as he nodded quickly before going over to the closet where we keep all of our hair supplies.

me and notti both have really curly hair, so you know we keep that shit on deck.

he eventually came back with everything as i yawned before scooting to the end of the bed.

i placed a pillow down onto the floor as he sat down. we were sitting infront of the tv, so he was easily occupied.

"what do you wanna eat after this?" i asked him as i got started. he was silent for a second before speaking, "wingstop."

i nodded at his answer as i started to part his hair. and he was being very patient with me.

"what do you want? twists?" i asked him even though i already had his hair parted for twists. he always got them, so i was usually on deck.

"you already know." he said as we both laughed.

i just quickly started, i was practically a natural at this point. he got them so much.

around a hour i finally got done, and notti was falling asleep. "notti get up love." i said tapping his shoulder lightly.

i had already ordered the food when i noticed i was getting closer to the end.

"our foods here, and im done." i said rubbing his face as he nodded before groaning.

he then stood up infront of the mirror looking at his hair before turning to me with a smirk.

"thank you ma, i love you." he said coming over to me before kissing me all over my face.

"i love you more, now let's go eat." i said as he nodded. i really loved this boys whole soul.