𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
10:37PM

DD'S POV

i woke out of my sleep feeling the bed next to me and noticing jhené wasn't there. and hours previously she had asked me if she can go to this party where all her thot ass friends was going to, and so i said no.

but clearly she didn't take that for an answer seeing as she left to go to it

but it was okay, i definitely had something fa her ass

JHENE'S POV

i walked into the kitchen where my friends where, ever since i got to the party they kept on trying to leave me and go where everybody else was.

i was nervous aswell, dd was sleep so hopefully by the time i got back he wouldn't even notice i was gone.

i really wasn't supposed to be here anyways, but i wanted to let loose and have fun. but clearly i should've stayed.

i took a sip of the hennessy in my cup before my phone started ringing-i quickly looked at it seeing it was dd.

and i almost immediately picked it up. "so you at that party huh." he asked me as i went silent on the other end of the phone.

"uhm-nah don't even worry bout it, just duck real quick." dd said hanging up before almost immediately there was 3 gunshots.

everybody started running around as i groaned loudly putting my phone in my pocket.

i walked over to the exit of the house seeing dd standing there with an irritated face. i don't even know how he pulled up so quick.

his eyes almost immediately locked onto me as he started walking over to me. soon as he came infront of me he grabbed me by my nape and dragged me out of the party.

"all i wanted was to go to sleep whichu' and you gon sneak out?" dd said as he opened the passenger seat.

he left me go as my hand almost immediately flew to the spot he dug his nails in-soon as he got into the car he saw my face and quickly realized he had hurt me.

"shit ma, you cool?" he asked examining my neck and seeing the three nail spots he dug into.

i nodded slowly as he sighed before shaking his head. "i'm sorry, but why would you sneak out. i was worried when i saw you wasn't right besides me." he said putting his hands on the steering wheel as i looked at him.

"it's alright, i should've never came anyways." i said shrugging before he eventually pulled off.

"you cool?" he asked me as i nodded quickly. i was honestly just tired, and i wanted to get into my bed and lay down with my man.