Chapter 1

Offroad's pov

One fine Saturday morning, when I planned to explore the place I'm leaving in.

I've been staying here for exactly two weeks now, but I still have no idea what kind of community what my friends suggested me.

He mentioned some references that everyone who lives in here are very friendly, hospitable, and so on and so forth. And I want to find that out today if he's telling me the truth or not.

So, I wore my gym outfit, a nike olive green tank top, a black dri-fit for my short and a running shoes to match my outfit for today.

After checking my reflections on the mirror, I finally decided to go down to start my day.

But before that, I took one selfie on the elevators mirror first because I needed to post in my socmed, with the hashtag #Explorer.

I also brought a bottle of water with me, and not to forget my phone and earphones, to complete my daily lifestyle and most and foremost, my house key.

Because I don't want to end up crashing in somebody's house because of that.

Before strolling outside the building, I went to the security guard for some guidance, just in case I got lost on my way. After his little talk about the compound, he handed me a mini map then after that I bid goodbye and started exploring.

An hour and half had past of running and jogging, I almost explore every corner of the compound. And one thing is for sure, I feel in love with place, because the scenery is beautiful.

But the people like my friends say, I have no idea on them, because I didn't talk to anyone yet, aside from the security guard.

When I felt that I had already enough cardio, I decided to walk nearby the park again. Now I can see some people that already playing. Football, Badminton, Tennis, Basketball, and Volleyball and some are doing cycling near by the pond.

I can say that there are quit people in that the compound today but no one dares to talk me, I mean they greeted me hello but that's it. All I want is a  conversation with them, I want to know more about the place.

After convincing myself not expect anything anymore, I already planned on going back to my apartment.

Maybe this is not my day to make any friends.

Smack

A ball hit me hard on the head and after that I fainted.

Just kidding, I'm just exaggerating things.

I winch in pain, because of the impact of the ball hitting my brain, I mean head.

"I'm sorry"

"What The Actual Fuck"

"That hurts man"

That's the only few words I heard on them, because my eyes are still closed, feeling any lump on my head.

Their footsteps are closer and closer to me, and by the timr I opened my eyes, one of them already hugging me.

What the hell is happening? I asked myself confused.

"Bro, what the hell, it's been so long," the guy that was hugging me exclaimed in excitement.

"Who are you?" I suddenly asked without even looking at the guy then pushed him so I can see his face. Because I can't recognise who is he, base on his voice.

"Offroad Kantapon, don't you recognize this handsome face?" He asked me while smiling mischievously

I rolled my eyes as a joke then finally pulled him into a brotherly hug.