Chapter 7

DAOU's pov

"How many times do you need to sigh today?" Becky rolling her eyes unto me, and took her glass of champagne and take a sip then put back on the table.

I asked her to meet me this Saturday night, because I want to confide her something.

I took a deep sigh again because I don't know how to start what am I going to say.

"Daou, if you're not going to say anything, I'm leaving you here," she warned me, and getting up from from her sit.

"Okey, okey, sit down." I plead her gesturing her to sat down again.

Then another sigh came out from me again.

"You know what, I'm leaving," she said annoyed but before she can stand up from her sit, I grabbed her arms first forbidding her to leave.

"Just give me few minutes,"

"Daou, you've been sighing for almost half an hour. You told me that you're going to tell me something important, but still? You even finished three glasses of beer already, and ughh just tell me when you're ready, I don't want to waste my time anymore." 

"Awww, is that how you treat your friends now?"

"Daou, please, enough with those excuses. Just tell me what's going with you?"

"I don't know how to start," I admitted

"Okey I'm gonna ask one last time. What's in your mind right now? And what's bugging you. You've been so annoying lately, you know" she exclaimed

"I'm confused about something?" I finally said it.

It's been a month since Offroad name keeps running unto my head, since the last time I saw him.

"About what?" asked Becky with her confused look.

"Don't laugh at me okey?" You have to promise," I asked her sincerely. I know she's a kind and not a judgemental person, but just in case, I want her to promise me that she will never laugh at me.

"Promise, cross my heart, the ants in your apartment hope to die," she said seriously and even raised his right hand and lift up in the air.

"Becky," I called her name very loud when I realised what she said.

"I don't want to die early you know," she answered back. "But wait a minute, Daou don't tell me your falling in love with me?" she continued with her eyes wide open.

"Yes, I'm falling in love with you that I want to drown you in Chao Phraya river," I sarcastically said biting my lips.

"Same here," she laughed then turn back to serious mode.

"Okey fine, just listen to my story and tell me what's going on to me,"

"When did it start?" she asked me confused and got interested.

She even positioned herself comfortably in her sit again.

"When I saw him again," I admitted

"Okey I'm all ears, but I want to go somewhere quiet, so I can listen to you properly," she beamed with excitement

Then I took her somewhere quite and tell her about our story.

Thanks to the beer that boost my confidence to tell her everything.

I know Jong and Dunk would listen to me to all my rants and everything, but what's happening now, I don't know if they can help me.

Throwback when Offroad and Daou are still in good terms, (High-school days)