Chapter 16

Offroad's pov

Another Saturday night to remember.

"Are you enjoying the night?" a tipsy Dunk came to me after spending time dancing with Joong on the stage with everyone.

Boss(baby) also came and joined us to celebrate the October Fest but now I don't know where he is, he's no where to be seen. He is with a while ago before Dunk came, but now he disappeared just like that.

"Yes," I answered without looking at his direction because my eyes was darted to someone enjoying himself without me beside him.

"Why don't you join him dance," he asked shouting again because the music was blaring at the bar.

"I'm fine, maybe later," I lied because the truth is, I want to dance with Daou too.

But seeing him now with his friends enjoying the party together, I'm not brave enough to disturb them.

He already asked me before but I declined because I was with Boss(baby) that time.

"Are you not jealous with those who sorrounded him? Look at how they stare on your Daou dancing Offroad. Boys and girls are ogling him. They can snatch him anytime," I know his just bluffing around to make me jealous.

"Enough Dunk," I snapped at him because I can take all the words he said.

Since we came, I already felt that jealousy everytime Daou is greeting someone he knows from the bar.

And also everyone was eyeing him since he started dancing and I can't tell them to stop looking at my property, because I'm afraid I got dumped by Daou if I tell everyone that.

I don't want that to happen because I want to be with him. I came to have some fun with him, and not to get jealous.

But I can't stop this feeling inside me. And here is Dunk adding fuel the fire inside me.

"Dunk, just leave me alone Okey," I yell at him and I don't want to be rude at him, but I can't help that feeling right now.

Then everyone started hooting, whistling, cheering on someone.

Daou is enjoying hip trusting in middle of everyone on the dance floor, but I can say that's not dancing at all, hip trusting. It looks like flirting dance to me.

Dunk also joined cheering with them.

After seeing him dance like that, I'm ready to flip the table beside me because jealousy, I mean madness to be exact.

I took the beer next to me and drunk it all in one go.

Dunk was startled when I place the bottle of beer on the table with a loud thud.

"Go get your man bro," Dunk was so happy seeing me in this state fighting with myself not to burst out my anger.

"No," I lied but the truth is, I'm ready to struggle everyone's neck at that moment.

I don't care if they are our friends, I don't want him dancing like that in front of everyone.

That's for my eyes only, period.

When I looked at Daou, he was also looking at our direction.

I smiled at him bitterly then looked away.

Not long when an arm crawling at my waist embracing me from behind. Daou is also giving me butterfly kisses on the back of my neck.

That's very affectionate of him showing that to everyone but my jealousy still off the roof.