Chapter 15

Daou's Pov

Daou and Offroad High School Days.

Boys Camp Week

"Group yourselves in to three," our teacher shout out so that everyone can hear him.

I quickly grabbed Offroad hands and look for someone who can join us to be in our group.

A boy was running passing by but stopped in front us and now looking disappointed into a particular direction.

I quickly take a glance to where he was looking and from what I am guessing his friends, but sad to say that they are looking happy together now with his own group.

So I took the opportunity to to tap his arm when he past us again.

"You're in our group," I called him nicely trying not to scare him.

He looked at us then gave us a faked smile.

I feel pitied for him, and the only thing I can do now is take him with us.

Offroad nudge me from the side, and from the way he looks me, he was asking if the guy I chooses is okey.

I nodded my head then smiled genuinely to him.

"So what is your name?" Offroad beating me for asking his name so eagerly.

"Bulaset Phusinchokwongsa but you can call me Boss," he shyly answered.

"That is going to be your group from now on until we finished our camp. And if you have any complaints regarding your group, you can come to me all the time," Our teacher once shouted again after seeing that everyone has already a group.

"Are you okey with that?" I asked him this time.

"As long as both of are okay with me," he shrugged

Our Boys Camp lasted for a week so the three of us becomes more attached to each since day one.

Joong and Dunk are in one unit then the rest of our friends got separated to tye other units too.

Offroad and I are in the same one unit because Joong and I swap our numbers since the day they gave us our units.

I told him that I'm with Dunk, and he told me that he's in Offroad unit.

Joong insisted to swap and the reason why? because he wants to be with Dunk.
I agreed because I want to be with Offroad too.

We found out that Boss are still in first year, and we are ahead of him by 5 years.

So we treated him like a younger brother.

The first day was kind of tricky for the three of us, because Boss is kind of aloof to us. But thanks to Offroad for finding ways to make Boss feel at ease with us.

Then we started hanging out like a real friend when Boss finally came out from his shell.

His between a naughty and a nice kid but Offroad and I does not have any objections with that.

Everyone also tease us we're like a family, when one time we had a play in the camp. And we pick the family theme to role play.

Until then, some of our friends keep teasing us that we really look like a family.

But I told them it's just a play, and I'm the only Dad because I treated Offroad and Boss like a baby.

But there is one time that I felt jealousy to Boss, when I saw them hugging while lying down our bed.