Chapter 12

Daou's Pov

"I didn't do anything to you, but you did something to me," I argued pointing at my lips after coming out from the bathroom.

He keeps insisting that I did something to him even if I didn't.

"Oh really?" he angrily said and ready to throw the pillow at me.

"Yes you did," I said again, fixing the clothes into the bag and took out new clothes for him again to change.

"I dont remember anything, so don't make some stupid story," he is argued again and again.

"If you remember what happened after you fall asleep, then tell me," I challenge him putting the clothes next to him, but he pushed them away.

"So you want to go home like that?" I asked him nicely, because he is still wearing my pajama.

"This is not mine, and where are my clothes?" he abruptly asked and even gave me a cold stare.

"You cannot wear them anymore, you made a mess last night," I told him the truth but still didn't believe me at all.

"You're making some excuses again," he snarled

"I'm telling you the truth Off," he wants my patience to be hanging on edge but that doesn't gonna happen, because I have so much patience than he thought.

I took a deep sigh because of disappointment, I don't want an argument right now specially we are still not in good terms.

"I don't believe you at all. I'm not going to believe whatever you say. I am not," he chant

His trying to piss me off, but I have something in mind to make him stop this time. I hope it works.

"Let's see until his patience last," I said to myself smirking.

So I run into him, quickly grabbing his both arms then pinning him on the bed.

Now he is under me with a flustered face.

"I can't do what I want when you are fast asleep, because I want you to be concious If ever I want to do something to you. I want you to be feel it and I want to see your reaction when I'm doing such things," I whispered to his ears trying to seduce him then looked back to his face again.

That's all a lie, and I wanted to laugh at that moment.

I even saw him gulped and that's a good sign for me I guess.

So we stayed like that for a while but it didn't take that long. Because his next words left me unable to speak and makes me feel guilty at the same time.

"Just do whatever you want to do, and I will hate you forever," he breathly says while looking at me with a sad eye.

So I slowly move out on top of him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just messing around, " I apologize sincerely and I'm just hoping he heard what I said because he was already running to the bathroom.

I waited for him for like an hour, but he didn't came out.

And by the time he stays there, I'm getting more worried.

"Off, please come outside. I'm just kidding you know. I'm sorry, Please come out," I called him many times knocking at the door continuously.

He didn't answer and even make a noise inside either.

After sometime I heard rustling sound by the door. I waited, but he didn't open still.

The next thing I knew I was sitting on door frame and telling him what really happens after he falls asleep last night.

And I'm hoping that he will considers it and talk to me after.

After telling him everything, like everything from seeing him with his so called boyfriend in facetime. Yes, you read it right, because I was there when Joong called him.

The couple already knew about my secrets with Becky and what I truly feel about Offroad, I already confess to them everything. And they told me that if Iove him, I am willing to fight for him no matter what. And they said that is my punishment for lying to them.

So I decided to pick him up that night, and sad to say he already left that time. I found out that he was drunk that night, and all the evidence was still there.

I meet his friends and when they found out who I am, they told me something that makes me boost my confidence on pursuing Offroad. But I didn't tell Offroad this part yet. 🤭

So I ended up being late to the party, but I already know what's gonna happened that evening because I'm the one who organised everything that night.

So I looked for him that night, I even saw him cried and that's so sad to see. It pains me more than he thought.

After falling asleep into my arms, I took him to the room that I already book for myself that night.

I called a help from my friend Gemini to bring me some clothes because I don't wanna leave him at the hotel by himself. Specially his drunk again and he doesn't want to admit it.

I don't want to change him that night because he was already in deep sleep but he keeps on complaining that his clothes are uncomfortable. He removed them by himself and I only help him putting the pajama top, but ended up hitting exactly on my lips.

And that bleeds a lot last night.

But that doesn't matter anymore, as long as I saw him comfortable and happy that enough for me. Please understand me for being whipped.

And this morning I was about to take a bath because I have some appointments to attend but I accidentally knock over the chord of my phone that's on charger and tangled by the vase next to it.

It's good that the vase didn't broke.

And I already notify the hotel to call me if Offroad is checking out that day but I woke him up accidentally and made him angry.

"Are you gonna accept my apology now?" I asked leaning on the door frame but I didn't realize that he opened it because I was busy talking.

So I ended up hitting my head hard and lying down unto the cold floor.

I saw him immediately crouching down but still doubting to help me, so I pretended that I felt dizzy so he can continue helping me.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to get close contact with him.

"Are you okey?" he asked timidly now holding the back of my head putting im his lap.

"That's what I'm talking about," my mind said happily.

I didn't make any movement or even talking and waited for his next moves.

"Hey don't scare me like that. I'm gonna leave you here you'll see," he said again tapping me my cheeks checking if I'm concious.

I don't want him to worry even more and get mad again if he finds out that I'm just acting, so I grab his hand so he can't escape this time. Then look straight into his eyes.

"OffRoad, Why did you lie having a boyfriend?"

Sorry for the late update...