Chapter 20 - Realisations

Tiara's Pov

"It's me 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. Not one of your demons." He said. Not the demons but the devil himself. My face was burning with embarrassment and anger. He eyes me with worry. I was trapped between his arms, which makes my face go tomato-red. My ankle was burning with his touch and my stomach did that thing. The butterflies. My body and my mind doesn't go along these days. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? Shut up. Suddenly he starts stroking my cheeks with his fingers. 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱.

He says the most unexpected thing, "I am sorry." Getting confused I ask him, "For what?" My voice doesn't sounds like mine. He looks into my eyes deeply and says, "For making you cry. I know you cried about my violence act and.. whatever I said yesterday. I meant no harm to you Tiara." Who is this? I can't believe he said all that. A sudden relief washes over. I look at his eyes and I can say he meant it all. Our eyes share the same warmth. The position we are in weird yet close.

Suddenly he asks, "Who else made you cry, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓? Who hurt you?" His eyes losing that warmth and turning into something more fierce. He listened to everything I said to Shri. Realisation dawned upon me. Breaking the trance, I tried to leave the bed. But before I could a hand, 𝘩𝘪𝘴, enclosed around my waist, stoping me on my tracks, making me sit on the edge of the bed. He says, "I asked you something Tiara." I replied, "None of your buisness. Go away I forgive you." Sudden wave of tears stings my eyes. Instead of leaving he says, "Answer me, 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦." I hurriedly look up to him. Oh God, he is breaking me. I don't want to cry infront of him.

I was crying. Tears were flowing down my eyes before I could stop. Two times a day. Wow. His eyes. Those eyes. Beautiful. He was. He makes my heart constrict. His fingers were wiping my tears. He says, with a worried voice, "Don't cry 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. I am here. Tell me. Trust me sweetheart." Before I could stop myself I was already clinging to his chest, hugging him tightly and crying like a three-year old. What's wrong with me? He was hugging me back, letting me cry. I will drench his shirt and he will throw a fit about that later, I know. He didn't asks me anything, anymore. He just holds me while I cry.

After a while I look up to him and find him already watching me. He smiles at me and asks, "You cry like a baby. Are you okay now?" Realising what I did I drop my hands in my lap, blush colouring my cheeks. He holding my face, says, with a laugh and smile on his face, "You look beautiful while sleeping, crying, blushing. You just look beautiful." I was surprised. Nope, shocked. My lips parts with shock. He said I was beautiful. I couldn't gather myself for a answer.

He stands up straight, removing his hands from my face. He stares at my face and my eyes. Then giving me his back, he moves towards the door. Opening the door he looks at me and says, "You still owe me though, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓." His sudden accusation caught me off guard. Narrowing my eyes at him I ask, "And what? You would take my life as a payback?" He smiling, like actually smiling, not smirking, says, "Yes I would."

Akshit's Pov

"God, that woman makes my heart hurt. My head too. I decided not to push her today, but one day she would tell me who hurt her. I won't let that go. She looks beautiful, honestly, yes, she does. And that voice. Her voice will be the death of me, one day. 𝘈𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. Shut up. You like her. Well, you can really shut up, brain. She owes me. She will pay me for my lost time.

Suddenly, a call pulls me out of my thoughts. It's Aarav. He starts with, "Have you looked into the number? Where are you anyways?"
All of it hits me. I have to look into the number. I reply, "At home and no, not yet. I will soon. For that, we have to contact Karan. I don't think anyone else can do it."