Chapter 23 - Intensity

Akshit's Pov

Seeing Tiara and Shruti in the club, I was shocked is an understatement, I was beyond shocked. Anger rushed through my veins, thinking what the hell are they even doing here? Different types of thoughts started surfacing in my mind. Is Tiara here for her new date? Did they both plan a date in the club? Are they clubbing? Oh god. When I was looking at her, suddenly our eyes met. She spotted me and was also shocked like me. She immediately tried to hide along with Shruti in the crowd.

Then I thought to myself, okay, now Miss Sharma wants to play hide and seek, and I headed towards them. When Aarav asked, "Where are you going?" Ignoring his question, I went towards them and immediately grabbed her shoulders, a bit hard, so that she can't play this stupid hide and seek now. Then holding her hand, I brought both of them to where me and Aarav were. I just didn't know how angry I was at that point and this girl was continuously arguing with me fueled my anger even more. Then she suddenly talks about leaving. I knew I can't leave them alone, it's definitely not safe, so immediately I had to come up with something , so calming myself down I said them to stay with us, which thankfully they agreed to as I was really losing my temper.

Seeing them stand with us, I went towards Aarav. As I approached, he cautioned, "Don't lose your temper like that. Calm down and chill." "Yeah, you chill," I retorted. Aarav confirmed, "I'm already chilled." My eyes landed on both of them, engaged in a whishpering conversation. Quietly, I inched closer, without making them notice. Tiara was murmuring, "Did you get?" Shruti replied, "No, did you?" Tiara sighed, "No clue where he is." "How should I know where that idiot is?" Shruti shot back. Their exchange left me puzzled. Who were they searching for? Tiara's date?
Z
Unable to resist, I approached them and asked, "Whom are you people looking for?" They both were Startled, Tiara immediately retorted, "Why should we tell you? What's your deal?" Shruti's widened eyes hinted towards something fishy. "What's happening between you two?" I pressed. Aarav joined us, adding to the tension. Tiara deflected, "Nothing, really." Shruti echoed, "Everything's fine, we're just enjoying ourselves." I sensed there was more to it. Getting the truth from Tiara won't be easy, it's better If i asked Shruti, I thought to myself. Then I said, looking at Shruti with warning glares, "Tell the truth Shri, what's going on?" Shruti then, without looking at me, says, "Nothing, nothing bhai, everything is fine, you enjoy."

I insisted, "Look at me and then say." Slowly, Shruti met my gaze and replied, "What, bhai? Everything is fine. Why are you thinking so much?" I pressed, "What are you both hiding? Spit it out." Shruti hesitated a bit, but started saying, when suddenly Tiara tried to intervene, but I cut her off, warning, "Don't you dare stop her." Shruti glanced at Tiara and said, "Leave it, Tia. Let's just say..."

Finally, she admitted, "Actually, we're searching for Abhi." I was taken aback. Looking at Tiara, I asked, "You're not here for a date?" Tiara seemed puzzled and asked, "What?", Quickly, I covered up, continuing, "Why are you searching for Abhi?" Shruti explained, "We just want to see what he does in the club." I realised soon they were spying on him. "So, you both are spying on him?" I enquired. People spy on someone when that person does something wrong. Shruti gulped and denied it, saying, "No, we are not spying. I'm just here to hang out with him. Everything is fine". Turning to Tiara, I questioned, "So if you're here to hang out with Abhi, then what's she doing with you?" Tiara met my gaze, stating, "It's my wish, so what? What's your problem?" I glared at her, ready to retort, but before I could, Shruti intervened, saying, "She's here to help me find Abhi."

I suggested, "You can just call him up, it's that easy. You can meet with him, then we can also meet with him a bit." Shruti's eyes widened at my suggestion, and she hurriedly responded, "No, no need, leave it. Let's go, Tia." I halted them and pressed, "Just tell the truth already. What's going on?" Shruti pleaded, "Bhai, please let us go." Ignoring her plea, I insisted, "Will you say?" Shruti hesitated, then demanded, "Okay, then please just promise me that you won't do anything." I exclaimed, "Okay I will decide that later, now say it." Shruti demands, "No, you have to promise first." Frustrated, I agreed, "Okay, I promise. Now, say it." Finally, Shruti admitted, "I think he is cheating on me." I was baffled by her revelation, feeling enraged at the thought of someone betraying her. "Okay, let's find him," I declared, ready to take action. But, Shruti stopped us, and both Aarav and I stared at her with anger. I muttered to Aarav, urging him, "Aarav, you go and search."