Chapter 1: Sticky Situation

Previously...

'Okay, I should probably just leave her here...'

You start to walk away, but then sigh.

'But I can't do that, can I?'

You pick her wallet out and look through it. You take out the ID and her name is...

'Huh Yunjin'

'Yunjin? The name sounds really familiar...'

You rack through your mind, trying to figure out how you knew her.

'Ahhh, it's too late to think this hard. I'll just take her home.'

Pulling up your sleeves and bending down, you pick her up bridal and gently place her into your passenger seat. Then you get into your seat. You look over at Yunjin and see her shivering. After a bit of hesitation, you take off your jacket and put it on her like a blanket. You start the car and prepare to drive off.

'Wait a minute, I don't know where she lives...'

You try gently shaking her awake, but she's knocked out. You turn to look outside your window and start to think.

'I could take her home... Wait, that's a terrible idea, when she wakes up it'll seem like I just kidnapped her. Leaving her here isn't an option either... Hmm... Oh! I'll just go through her phone and get her address.'

You turn back around and notice that she somehow put on your jacket. You sigh softly as you realize you might not get it back.

'But having a cute girl wear your jacket isn't a bad way to lose a jacket.'

Then, you swipe her phone from her pocket. You fumble around with it, until you put it up to her face to unlock it. Opening her Kakao Map app, you find her "home" location and get the directions for it. A small grin creeps up to your face at your ingenuity and you start to drive off.

TIME SKIP

You slow down and park in front of the dorm. You get out of the car, open the passenger door, and try to shake Yunjin awake.

Y/N: quietly "Yunjin? It's time to wake up."

She lets out a small snore and you take a deep breath in.

'This isn't good.'

You pull out your phone and check the time.

3:00 a.m.

'I can't just knock, she might live alone and I'll be disturbing the neighbors.'

You sift through ideas in your head until you get a bright idea. You run her pockets for the third time in a span of an hour and pull out her keys.

'I really hope she doesn't live with anyone, it'd be tragic if I got caught breaking and entering'

You put her on your back, carrying her piggyback style. As you try the different keys, you feel Yunjin hug your body tight.

'Lucky me huh?'

The door finally unlocks and you walk in her dormitory. As soon as you walked in, you noticed a couple things. First off, you saw multiple different shoes at the doorway, this meant she didn't live alone. Secondly, you heard a T.V. playing in the background, clearly a K-Drama of sorts. You tip-toe your way into the house, trying your best to be as quiet as possible. As you pass through the living room with your only light being the T.V., you notice a small girl laying down on the couch.

'Thank god, if she was awake it would have been over for me.'

You walk into a hallway with multiple doors.