Chapter 11: Skating Over The Past

Previously...

You walk into the spacious living room and see all the girls sitting on the couch. In front of them was a phone, presumably for the V-live. You were a little nervous but sat down on the couch nonetheless.

Yunjin: "Ready?"

You all nod.

'Here goes nothing.

Immediately right as the V-Live had started, thousands of viewers were flooding into the stream. The chat was zooming past you could barely read it, a lot of it looked like praise as well as questions. You looked over at the girls and it seemed that they were used to it. They had let some time pass before starting anything, letting more viewers join.

They were all greeting the incoming FEARNOT and giving their thanks for the compliments on their previous promotions. You sort of sat there awkwardly, no clue about what to do.

Chaewon: "Hello FEARNOT! We are actually in Japan right now!"

The girls cheered excitedly as you clapped along.

Yunjin: "We're here filming for Day-Off! We just arrived here and we decided to start off with a little V-live."

Sakura: "And you might be wondering, who's the guy sitting with us?"

The chat had slowed down considerably now, you could now read the comments.

I just noticed that guy...

He looks really handsome.

Wait, there's no Minjun here. Maybe he's gone for good.

He actually kind of looks familiar...

Isn't he the WGoA?

He looks really awkward here lol

You were nervously fidgeted as you knew it was almost time for you to introduce yourself.

Kazuha: "You may notice a lack of Minjun here, that's because recently he was let go."

The chat had blown up, most of it relaying their happiness that he was gone.

Eunchae: "So... I had recruited this guy to become our new manager! Y/N introduce yourself!"

You sat up straight and shakily started your introduction.

Y/N: "Ah– FEARNOT Hello, Am Fujiwara Y/N I. Meet is nice it."

'Unholy shit, what is wrong with me?'

You clear your throat as you hear the girls laughing at your expense. The chat was filled with LOLs and LMAOs.

Y/N: "What I meant to say is, I'm Fujiwara Y/N, it's nice to meet you FEARNOT."

HAHAHA, he's so cute.

He must be really nervous rn.

Aww, he seems really sweet.

#Y/NOVERMINJUN

Yunjin: "Anyways, we'll be doing a small Q/A session for us, then for Y/N, and lastly we'll be revealing the activities for our recording of Day-Off!"

For the next 30 minutes or so, the girls were telling stories and answering questions about their previous promotions. You are grown comfortable being on camera now, and we're enjoying your time listening to the chaos.

Sakura: "Okay, it's time for the next segment!"

'Hopefully there aren't any questionable questions.'

The girls had motioned you to come to the middle of the couch and you had obliged. Yunjin and Eunchae were on your left and right. Chaewon was on the very far left, and Kazuha and Sakura on the far right.