Chapter 15: Fairy's Amusement Park Date?

Previously...

Yunjin snuck a kiss onto your cheek, making you blush at the suddenness. You looked at her.

Yunjin: whisper "It's okay to sleep if you're tired y'know."

You give her a small smile as you finally close your eyes. Yunjin rested her head on your shoulder as you finally drifted off to the dreamworld.

'This probably looks really sweet on camera... Wait a minute, what if the camera caug–'

You wake up the next morning, feeling weirdly claustrophobic. As you open your eyes, you scan the area around you.

'What.'

Yunjin and Kazuha were sleeping on each of your shoulders, Chaewon and Sakura were sleeping on the carpet below your feet. To top it all off, Eunchae was curled up on your lap, sleeping.

'I can't move...'

You were hopelessly trapped. Though, you reasoned, it wasn't the worst way to be trapped. I mean, it's LE SSERAFIM right? One bad thing was that while your mind was awake, your limbs were still asleep. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, you decided to just let it happen.

Luckily, Kazuha had started to stir. She got up off of your arm and turned to you.

Kazuha: "Good morning Y/N!"

You try to wave to her with your free arm, but it just limps around.

Y/N: "Good morning."

She giggles at your arm.

Kazuha: "Your arm's like a noodle Y/N!"

While you slowly regain feeling in your arm, she pokes it with her finger. It made a tingle sensation go through your arm, like pins and needles. As you wince at the sudden feeling, Kazuha gets up to get ready for the day. Now that you can finally move an arm, you pull out your phone to pass the time. Slowly and surely, all of the girls slowly got up.

Sakura was the first to get up, she got up groggily off the floor. She poked your leg, prompting you to look from off your phone. She gave you a sleepy smile as she gave your leg a quick hug, before getting up for the day.

Yunjin had woken up from off your shoulder not too long after. You hadn't noticed she was awake until you felt someone staring at you. Slowly turning around, you are met with Yunjin's face, mere inches from yours. Her eyes were gazing into yours as you took in the moment. She breaks the stare-off by booping her nose on yours. Then she gets off the couch and goes into the bedroom.

Next to wake up was Chaewon, who had looked really grumpy as she got up. She seemed to be glaring at everything, until her eyes landed on you. Her glare had softened and you gave her a small wave.

Y/N: "Mornin' Chae. Ready for our day today?"

Chaewon: yawns "Of course, let me just get ready."

Y/N: "No rush at all, we still have a lot of time."

She gets up and goes off to the bedroom. You smell the scent of food in the air.

'Saki's probably cooking breakfast right now.'

You decided that it was time to wake up the maknae sleeping on you. You slightly tug at her cheeks, but she stayed asleep. You tugged a little harder but to no avail. Then you just started to poke her cheeks.

'Wow, they are really soft.'

As you get entranced by the soft doughy feeling, Eunchae's eyes open. Her cheeks started to turn warm in your hands as you froze up. Then, she brings her hands up to your face. Closing your eyes in fear, she started to poke at your cheeks.