Chapter 2: Coincidences and Opportunities

Previously

Yunjin: "YAH WHO ARE YOU?"

You focus your eyes and see that you somehow walked out of the hallway, to where all of the members could see you. You see shock on all of their faces except Eunchae.

'Ah shit.'

'I'm such a pabo. Why did I space out there, now I'm stuck in this sticky situation. I could try to book it.'

You glance at the door.

'I don't think I could make it without getting stopped.'

Your gaze flickered back to the girls, who looked more curious than scared now.

'Guess I have to BS my way out.'

Y/N: "Hey, I was just here to clean your fish."

'What the fuck.'

They all stare at you blankly.

Kazuha: "Uhm, we don't have a fish."

'Great going dumbass.'

Yunjin stands up and walks over to you.

Yunjin: "Yah! I asked what you are doing in our home?"

'Hm, she's kinda cute when she yells.'

You put your hands up in surrender.

Y/N: "Well... You were really hammered last night and I took you home."

The girls gasp in shock.

Yunjin: "That doesn't explain at all why you're still here."

You blush a little.

Y/N: "Ah well, I had to hide under your bed, and it felt really warm. So I, uh, fell asleep there."

She eyes you in distrust. You stop looking at Yunjin and instead focus on the other girls. Their eyes, minus Manchae, have the same look of distrust.

Yunjin: "Thanks for bringing me home! You can leave now."

She then starts pushing you out the door.

Yunjin: "See you never!"

You take a deep breath and prepare to walk back. As you are walking back, you hear the door open again.

Eunchae: "Oppa!"

'Oppa?'

She jogs over to you.

Eunchae: "Give me your number, our promotions are over and we're on break. We can hang out sometime!"

Y/N: "How do you know I'm not a weirdo or anything?"

She gives you a cute smile.

Eunchae: "I saw how you handled Yunjin last night, you are a really sweet and kind person." murmuring "and handsome too".

Y/N: "Sorry, what did you say at the end?"

Eunchae:"Nothing, nothing"

You exchange numbers with her and she gives you a sudden hug. You freeze up at first, but eventually hug her back.

Eunchae: "Thank you for bringing Yunjin-unnie back."

Y/N: "No problem Eunchae."

She lets you go and gives you a big smile, which you return. Then you start walking back to your car.

Eunchae: "BYE OPPA!"

Y/N: "BYE EUNCHAE!"

You get in your AE86 and sink into your seat.