Chapter 16: Kirin Meets Fish

Previously...

As you start to tip-toe away from the bed, you hear soft cries. You turn around to see Chaewon tossing and turning in the bed. Going up to her, she suddenly grabs you and pulls you into her.

'This just always happens now...

You awoke from your slumber and were met with Chaewon's sleeping face. She seemed to be in good spirits if the smile on her face was any indication. It was nice to see her happy in her sleep. She seemed to be using you as her body pillow as both her arms and legs were wrapped around you.

'Trapped in heaven once again...'

You use what little movement you were given and take a peek around the room. It seems that everyone was still asleep, and checking the clock, it was only 6 in the morning.

'Damn, I really got to stop waking up this early.'

As you shut your eyes, Chaewon shifts in your arms. You squint and see that she is starting to stir. Immediately, you shut your eyes and feign sleep.

Chaewon: "Eh?"

You felt her limbs feeling around your body and your heart was pounding.

'It's over...'

You remember what happened the last time you were caught in the same bed as her, even if it wasn't your fault. Surprisingly, instead of beating the shit out of you with a pillow, she just hugged you tighter. You were melting into her touch until you felt someone's breath near your face.

'Huh?'

Chu~

She gives you a kiss on the lips.

'Huhwhatthefuck...'

She giggles softly to herself before burying herself in your chest. By now, your heart was racing and you could literally feel each heartbeat pulse through your whole body. It seems that Chaewon had felt your heart racing as well.

Chaewon: "A-are you awake?"

You hesitantly open your eyes and see a blushing radish staring at you.

Chaewon: "D-did you..."

Immediately forming a plan to save her from the embarrassment and you from the compromising position, you fake that you were asleep the whole time. You yawn and rub your eyes.

Y/N: "Hm? What's up?"

Chaewon breathed a sigh of relief.

Chaewon: "Nothing... It's still pretty early, we should sleep in a little more."

She hugs you tighter and digs her head back into you. You reciprocate her touch and close your eyes.

'Thank god for quick thinking, waitdidntshejustkissmeonthelips.'

You were back to internally freaking out.

'The girls have been pretty affectionate, but that's a whole 'nother level. I can't keep being this dense...'

Eventually, all of your thinking made you lose energy and you fell asleep again.

4 Hours Later

???: "Wake up, Y/N."

You feel your body being shaken and you blearly open your eyes. You see an outline of a girl standing next to you.

Yunjin: "Hurry up, I want to go out somewhere."

Y/N: "Okay." Yawn "Give me a second."

You do a big cat-stretch before walking out of the bedroom. The girls were all seated around the breakfast table and greeting you with good morning's. Sitting down, Yunjin started to fill you in on what she wanted to do today.