Chapter 12: Water and Ice Cream

Previously...

Eunchae: "Hug me Oppa."

She pinches your sides. You looked at the camera, gave an apologetic glance (though, you weren't) and cuddled Eunchae back. She had melted into your touch. Her body was really warm, making you feel even more tired. Eventually, you couldn't keep your eyes open for much longer and you fell asleep.

You stirred awake, Eunchae was still holding onto you. She was sleeping with a big smile on her face.

'Wonder what she's dreaming about.'

You check your phone, it was only 7:00 a.m. in the morning. You decide to just enjoy your time with Eunchae, because who wouldn't? Besides it was only 7 in the morning, you had the whole day. You kept one arm wrapped around Eunchae while you scrolled away on your phone.

Around an hour later, Sakura had gotten up from the bed. She saw that you were awake.

Sakura: "Good morning Y/N."

She gave a big yawn and stretched her arms out.

Y/N: "Good morning Sakura."

Sakura: "Ah, would you like to help with breakfast?"

Y/N: "Hmm, sure."

You took your arm off of Eunchae and slowly got off the bed. Sakura had already ventured to the kitchen so you went to the bathroom to freshen up. You came out and Sakura had already laid out all of the ingredients.

Sakura: "Okay, we'll make some miso soup and pair it up with some fish!"

Y/N: "Sounds good to me!"

You start to prepare the miso soup while Sakura tries to prepare the fish. All seems well at the start, until Sakura yells out suddenly.

Sakura: "Ow!"

You quickly put your miso soup onto the stove and rush over to Sakura:

Y/N: "Saki? Are you okay?"

Sakura: "Y-yeah."

She tries to hide her wound, but you take her hand. She had cut herself, thankfully it wasn't too deep but you wanted to be safe. You looked through the cabinets and found a first-aid kit. You ran back to Sakura. You carefully disinfected her cut and wrapped it with a bunny-themed bandaid.

Y/N: "There we go! Are you feeling better, Sakura?"

Sakura: Quietly "Saki..."

Y/N: "Hm? What was that Sakura?"

Sakura: "I-I like how you called me Saki..."

You could see Sakura blushing as she kept twirling her fingers.

Y/N: "Ah... Well I'll keep calling you Saki then."

You were a bit embarrassed, the name sort of slipped out because you were worried. Though, you were glad that she liked the nickname. The rest of the preparation went smoothly. When you finished up both dishes, you had started to plate it as Sakura went to wake up the girls.

The rest of the girls had come down for breakfast, they all looked really tired. But, when they saw the food, they got a boost of energy.

Yunjin: "Uwa! It looks soo good!"

Kazuha: "Did you make this Sakura?"

Sakura: "With the help of Y/N!"

She gave you a grin which you returned. You all sat down, and a comfortable silence had come over you guys. After you all had eaten a little, you started up a conversation.