Chapter 3: The Past And The Future

A/N: Hey, just wanted to say thanks a lot for the support. There's not a lot of you, but I'm grateful for you guys! Also did you see their Coachella performance? They looked so good, ate that shit up fr. Anyways back to the story!

Previously..

'I really took that job up on a whim. My delivery shouldn't be an issue because I do it in the middle of the night. But, managing them, I'm definitely getting no sleep.'

Deep in thought, you heard a knock on the window. You turn and see Chaewon knocking on your window.

Chaewon: "Hey, can we talk for a minute?"

You look up in surprise.

'Chaewon? What could she want from me?'

Y/N: "Yeah sure, what's up?"

You step out of the car.

Chaewon: "So, I heard you were going to be our new manager."

Y/N: "Yeah, Eunchae got me the job!"

Chaewon glares at you and points at you threateningly. Although it was obviously meant to be a threat, to you it looked more like a small cat hissing at you.

Chaewon: "You may have fooled Eunchae, but I'm watching you. One wrong move and you're dead, I'm watching you."

She points at her eyes, then points it at you.

'Wow, that was both scary and cute.'

Y/N: "Hey, I promise I won't do anything. I just really needed a job and Eunchae said you guys happened to need a manager."

Chaewon: "You better not try anything like our last manager."

Y/N: "Of course not, I'm not that type of guy."

Chaewon: "You better not be."

And with that, she turned around and walked back into the dorm.

'Well, I got Eunchae on my side, but Chaewon isn't. And the other girls probably aren't too fond of me either.' sighs  'What a drag.'

You get back in your car and drive back to your place.

TIMESKIP

After a brief nap, you go off again to do your nightly tofu delivery.

A/N: instead of Bunta giving you water, you do it yourself

You make it to the top of the mountain and decide to take a look at the view below.

'Damn, this is my life now. I sorta miss racing. I remember Yunjin talking about someone spotting me going down the mountain pass, maybe there is some sort of scene here.'

You spend a little while longer before going back down. Midway down the pass, you hear some tires squealing behind you.

'What great timing.'

You slow down a bit to let the mystery car. The car pops up in your rearview and you realize it looks a little familiar.

'Is that an FC3S? It's white too... Is that who I think it is?'

You let the car pull up beside you, and low and behold, it's Ryosuke Takahashi driving.

You grin to yourself, and you can see Ryosuke giving you a smile as well. You both start to speed up.