Chapter 10: Arriving in Japan

Previously...

You see Yunjin slowly walk into your room, she looked really tired. With no words, Yunjin slips into the bed with you. She takes your arm and wraps it around her.

Y/N: "Uhrm, Yunjin..."

Yunjin: "It's fine Y/N, we used to do this before anyways. Plus I can't sleep with all the snoring in my room."

After that, she immediately fell asleep. With the added warmth, you suddenly started to feel sleepy too and succumbed to the dream world.

You woke up at around 5:00 a.m. You tried to get up but were held down by Yunjin's arms. Yunjin was snoring quietly and holding you tight. You smiled as you looked fondly at her face.

'Uwa, her sleeping face looks so cute...'

You revel in her beauty for some time before slowly getting up. Trying your best not to wake her, you quietly pry her hands off you and get out of bed. You quickly tuck her back under the covers and go out to the kitchen.

'Hmm... What to make...'

You decided to make a dish you learned from home, Omurice. It was a scrambled egg that was placed on top of rice. It was simple, but when created right, the egg will perfectly melt in your mouth and compliment the rice. You got the ingredients and got right to work.

30 Minutes Later

You plated the omurice and put it out on the table. The scent of all the eggs was already making your mouth water, but you had to hold off until the girls were awake. You put a ketchup bottle in the middle and walked off to the girl's rooms.

Arriving at Sakura and Eunchae's room, you knock on the door.

Y/N: "Guys! Breakfast is ready!"

You hear no response. You decide to go and try and wake them up. Opening the door, you were met with Eunchae and Sakura completely knocked out on their beds. When you tried waking up Sakura, she woke up almost instantly. She looked grumpy, but when you told her breakfast was ready, she brightened up instantly. She got up and left the room.

Eunchae was sleeping soundly, and you tried to get her out of bed, but she was adamant in staying in bed.

Eunchae: "Oppa... Just five more minutes..."

Y/N: "You need to get up now Eunchae, breakfast is ready."

You try tugging at her blanket, however she had a surprisingly strong grip on it.

Y/N: "C'mon, what will make you get up?"

Eunchae appears to think for a minute.

Eunchae: "A good morning kiss!"

'Eh?'

Y/N: "Uhrm, I'm not sure that's entirely appropriate..."

Eunchae glares at you, and then closes her eyes. She's pursing her lips in anticipation. You sigh in disbelief. After some deliberation, you start to lean in.

Chu~

You gave a kiss on the forehead. Eunchae immediately sprung up, making you jump back in surprise. Her face was bright red and she just walked out to the dining room.

'Well, that was something.'

You leave the room and go up to your room. You open the door to see Yunjin still sprawled on the bed. You walked up next to her and started to tug on her arm.

Y/N: "Jen, it's time to wake up!"

Then, she suddenly grabbed your arms and pulled you into the bed. You had no time to resist and you were stuck in her arms. Yunjin had you in a bear hug and left you with no way out.