Chapter 4: New Racer Gossip And Mall Date?

Previously...

'She must've woken up earlier than usual to come see me. She's making me feel sleepier.'

Then you finally fall asleep yourself, your head resting on Eunchae.

"Y/N... I'm sorry I have to leave, don't forget me...""

You find yourself stirring awake, you notice Eunchae still snoring softly next to you. You pull out your phone to check the time.

12:00 p.m.

'Well, I think I can sleep a little more.'

As you close your eyes, you can overhear talking at the dining table.

Chaewon: "Yah, how could you let him without letting us know first?"

Sakura: "It was so early in the morning so I just let him unpack."

Yunjin: "Where is he anyways?"

Sakura: "Ah, he's sleeping on the couch right now, he looks really tired."

You hear someone get out of their chair and you quickly fake being asleep. You can hear quiet footsteps until they come right in front of you, you can feel her stare boring into you. Then the feeling disappears and you hear her leaving.

Kazuha: "Eunchae's sleeping on him, how have they become so close already?"

Yunjin and Chaewon: "WAE?"

Yunjin: "What if he does something to our precious Eunchae?"

Chaewon: "I'm gonna punch him if he does anything."

'Holy shit they're violent.'

Sakura: "Girls, girls, relax. We talked earlier and he seems like a decent guy. I'm not saying we should trust him right away, but we should give him a chance."

'Thank God for Sakura.'

Chaewon: "I just don't want to make the same mistake we did with our last manager."

Kazuha: "Can't believe he got those photos without us noticing, what a creep."

They go quiet for a bit.

'Yikes, their last manager was a weirdo. Makes sense why they didn't like me off the bat. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to prove myself.'

Yunjin: "By the way, I heard that races are starting back up again at Mt.Haruna.

Kazuha: "Huh? I thought they always race there."

Yunjin: "Well, apparently new challengers have come along, so it's become this big thing."

Chaewon: "We should go and watch it, it's been a long time and we're on break!.

SaKaYu: "Okay!"

'Never took LE SSERAFIM as the type of girls to like racing, much less street racing.'

You feel Eunchae slowly get off of your shoulder. You spare her a glance and you can see her stretching her arms.

Eunchae: yawns "Good morning oppa. You're a really good pillow."

You give her a small smile.

Y/N: "Good morning to you too, and glad I could be of service."

She stands up and walks out to the table.

Kazuha: "Good morning Eunchae!"

Chaewon: "Eunchae! Did he do anything to you?"

Eunchae: "Other than being my pillow, no."