Character Introductions

(A/N: I have decided to create a list of important characters in order of importance for my reader's reference)

Alyssa "Ally" Rose: a 12 year old girl with blonde hair and bright yellow eyes. She is one of the main characters in this series. She is a second born twin and daughter to Akana and Phoenix Rose. She is very sweet, but also very spoiled. She can be dense at times, but makes friends easily. She has also been chosen to be a student of light.

Samson "Ariel" Moonfall: a 12 year old boy with muddy black hair and mismatched (one blue one green) eyes. He is one of the main characters of this series. He is the son of Silas Moonfall and one of his mistresses Nina. Unlike the other Moonfall children, he is very shy and timid and was chosen to be a student of light. He also shows signs of a bad anxiety disorder and of heavy abuse. He is also a wizard that uses rare hand magic. He is called a "freak", but the reason is never clear. He loves sheep.

Jason Hill: a 16 year old young man who graduated early and is now a teaching assistant in the hopes of becoming a professor in the future. He has brown hair and light teal eyes. A close family friend to the Rose's, he is the godfather of Ally. He is very friendly and caring, but also firm when need be. He picks up on more than people think which is why he is so smart.

Silas Moonfall: a man in his late thirties with dark brown hair and black eyes. He is the dean of the school of the dark arts and a professor. His family is called "evil", but whether he actually is, who know? His pride gets in the way a lot. He has plenty of mistresses though it isn't seen as bad

Phoenix Rose: a young man in his early thirties with wild light blonde hair and teal eyes. He is married to Akana and the father of Ally. He is very protective of his family especially after one of his children went missing and can be hotheaded at time, but he is also very sweet and goofy when he wants to be. He is left handed and because he's better with numbers, he is better with potions.

Akana Rose: a young man in his early thirties with long black hair and honey-colored eyes. Although he is a hermaphrodite and identities as male, he can bare children and has had a set of twins. He can't use a wand, but uses rare hand magic. He is very traumatized because of the loss of his first born and is afraid of having anymore children.

The Dark One: a mysterious being who seems ageless. With mismatched eyes (one deep crimson and one crystal blue), they control shadows and even can become one. They kill firstborn twins in fear of the prophecy. They have an unknown minion that is in the school now as a student and are still on the hunt for the firstborn twin that got away.

Simon Moonfall: a 14 year old boy with dark brown hair and dark green eyes. Ariel's brother and a big bully. The pride of the Moonfall family and the son of Silas' wife. A student of the dark arts on his third year.

Danny Gray: a 12 year old boy with gray eyes. One of Ariel's roommates and Ally's friend. Not a bully, but doesn't stop it either. A student of light

Brandon Young: a 12 year old boy with curly brown hair and dark blue eyes. A student of the dark arts. Befriended Ariel during wand choosing

Connor Constance: a 12 year old boy with dark hair and dark brown eyes. One of Ariel's roommates and bullies. A student of light

Crystal "Chris": a 13 year old girl with white hair and red eyes. One of Ally's roommates. She is shy and quiet and loves seal pups. A student of light

Scarlet "Scar": a 13 year old with wild red hair and red eyes. One of Ally's roommates. She is loud and hyper, but means well. Love experimenting and bunnies. A student of light