A Dangerous Kind Of Love

Chapter 1: Interference

"Is the deal finished?"

"Yes sir, the package is awaiting pickup."

"Good."

"Finally, something is going right" thought Sénor Trávon godfather of the Las Angeles mob. But then again thought is the key word. As his was sitting enjoying his latest cash transaction Cassie was already executing her plan. 

"No sign of her sir."

"Good, we don't need her to interfere again. Or at least if she does it won't be on my hands."

"Yes sir, understood sir."

"Good, do another perimeter check just in case."

As the guard walked around the building, she heard a strange noise coming from the roof. As she ascended the stairs she was praying it was just the wind. When she reached the top nobody was there. "That's strange." The guard thought to herself. She turned to go back down the stairs and *POW* she got knocked out cold. 

"No sign of her sir." Cassie said in the female guards mic.

"Good,  the boss has just arrived,"

Cassie then turned around and headed for the packed hidden in the bottom floor of the building. But as she figured it was not going to be  as easy as just asking pretty please. They had 10 armed guards in the front and back of the building. "That's ok" Thought Cassie as she pushed her bangs behind her ear. She loved a challenge every once in a while.

Cassie tossed a sleeping gas canister in the middle of the armed guards in the back.

"Hey is that a...."

*BOOM*

"Men, they are so easy." thought Cassie

"Now, which way down"

"Hmm..."

*Blows some blush into air*

 "Just as I figured, these guys are so predictable, I mean come on lasers? Am I three?"

Cassie laughed to herself as she carefully wound herself past the lasers and onto the next floor

"The package is right below me."

*Pow!*

 Cassie fell onto the floor. 

"Well that was unexpected," Cassie joked.

"If you're going to hit a girl at least wait until she sees you."

"Well with you spy girl, I need all the help I can get."

"Aww, what a charmer, to bad were on opposite teams."

*Cassie gives him an evil smirk*

"It really is a shame though, since you hit a girl I'm gonna have to mess up your face."

*Cassie punches his jaw in a swift forceful motion*

"Oh come on spy girl you hit like a girl"

"I am a girl!"

*Cassie gives him a kick in his stomach and he falls to the ground*

"Huh? that was too easy."

Cassie walks over to handcuff the guy and he tosses her to the ground with her arms behind her back.

"I thought you were smarter than that spy girl."

"Oh yeah? Well I thought only dogs played dead!"

*Cassie frees one of her arms and elbows him right in his groin*

"Sorry but, I don't have pity for hott guys either." Cassie smirked as she saw him rolling around in pain.

Cassie put a chlorophyll rag on his face and knocked him out and handcuffed him. 

"Now, time to get that package."