Chapter 6: The Premiere

It was very dark and Cassie was running but everywhere she ran they were right in front of her. 

"You can't escape us Cassandra." One of the dark figures said. 

"Cassie save me!!!" 

"Mom?! Mom I'm coming!" 

"Save me Cassie! Cassandra save me!"

Cassie ran and ran but still couldn't find a way to reach her mother.

"You're too late Cassandra." 

"Cassandra!!!!!"

"No!!! MOM!!!"

Cassandra woke up covered in sweat with her aunt on her bed.

"I was trying to wake you Cassie." Cassie started crying and hugged her aunt.

"I was too late auntie, I couldn't save her."

"Oh Cassie it's alright. Shh don't cry it's alright. It was just a dream sweetie."

"Oh but auntie it was so real. I could've saved her why couldn't I save her."

"It's ok, it's ok. Your mother loved you very much Cassandra."

"I know she did." Cassie's aunt kissed her head.

"Now go clean up and come downsttairs for breakfast, ok?"

"Ok." 

"It's a big day today Cassandra let's just forget this happened ok dear?"

"Yes auntie."

"Good."

Cassandra got up her head still spinning with images from her dream. "Oh come on."Cassie said to herself. "Today is going to be a good day, no more crying." Cassie let out a deep sigh and jumped in the shower and when she got out she felt much better. Cassie combed her hair and dried it since her hair is naturally straight she decided to curl it. She ran into her room trying to find a cute outfit wishing one would just just out at her. Finally she decided on some black shorts a cute white tank top with a tight black jacket and some flip flops. She grabbed her favorite pair of sunglasses and ran downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"You look much better Cassie dear."

"Thanks auntie."

Cassie grabbed a b.l.t. sandwich her aunt had just made and some orange juice. 

"Thank auntie!"

Cassie ran upstairs and brushed her teeth, grabbed her purse, and headed for school. Since the premiere was that night school got out early which was totally fine with Cassandra she hated people telling her what to do. The bell finally rung Cassie was counting down the second. Cassie ran out of the classroom and outside.

"Hey Nikki wait up!" But Cassie kept walking.

"Nikki!" She kept walking.

"Cassandra!" Cassie turned around she hadn't noticed anyone calling her because she kept forgetting she had to use a fake name in public. Nikki, Nikki was her fake name.

"Shane?"

"Hey."

"Sorry I didn't answer you I'm just still not used to being called Nikki."

"Yeah sorry I used your real name in public."

"No big deal I mean nobody saw it."

"Yeah, anyway I was just gonna say I can't wait to see you tonight."