Chapter 3: The Not so Clean Exit

Chapter 3: The Not So Clean Exit

"Leaving so soon?"

"You again? How did you break out so fast."

"Oh, you're not happy to see me spy girl?"

"Come on move, you don't want to get beat by a girl again do you?"

"I'll take my chances."

"That's very brave...and stupid."

"Oh really? And why is that?"

"Because I've trained my entire life for this, and guess what mob boy you're not going to stop me."

Cassie kicked him in the chest and knocked the wind out of him. As Cassie tried to run out of the room he grabbed her leg and pulled her to the ground and she landed on him.  

"Get your hands off my butt! Cassie punched him and they struggled around on the ground. As Cassie stood up he hit her in her side. Cassie clutched her side in pain.

"Oww! I see your still hitting on girls?"

"Only the pretty ones." he said with a smirk.

"So charming..." Cassie kicks him in his side and throws him over her shoulder. "...but I have to go."

Cassie grabbed  the suitcase and ran out the door but tripped the bomb wire and the count down started 2 minuted until explosion.She took out her new particle dissolver and burned a hole up to the roof just big enough for her to fit through. Cassie shot her grappling hook up and hit the roof. Just then Cassie saw more armed guards coming and 1 minute until explosion.

"And that is my cue to leave." Cassie said as she climbed up on the roof. Cassie pulled out her headset and contacted alpha one. 30 seconds until explosion.

"Send it in now Bobby!"

Just then a jet appeared out of nowhere and Cassie jumped in and they took off just as the bomb went off. 

"Yeah!" Cassie jumped in the air. "Like a boss!" 

This was the newest jet they had. The jet could had reflective metal so if it was in the sky so you could be looking directly at it and not see it. It could also carry up to 250 missiles, and could deactivate any heat censors that might be trying to detect it. It also had the best engine known to man, it could go top speeds of 980 mph and could go from 0 mph to 650 mph in 5 seconds, and even at its top speed it can come to a complete stop in a second.

Soon Cassie landed at the HQ and was escorted in by armed guards. They walked down long, white, narrow hallways that seemed to go on forever. Finally they arrived at the 'Directors' office. Everybody went through eye scans, fingerprint scans, extremely sensitive metal detectors, radiation scans, and even x-rays. Finally they were let inside. The director was turned around facing the wall and Cassie came up and stood in front of the desk.

"Hi Daddy." 

"Welcome back Cassandra. Did you get it?"

"Have I ever failed you?" Cassie smirked.

Cassie then put the briefcase on the table. 

"It already went through the scans daddy whatever it isn't radioactive and it doesn't contain metal. Also the x-rays didn't show anything.Also there was a guy there who attacked me but I didn't get a good look at his face he was wearing a mask."

"Thank you Cassandra." The Director then gave a nod to the guards and they took the briefcase away.

"Hey, I worked for that! Don't I even get to see what's inside?!"

"Cassandra the contents of that case is confidential. If you were to know you would be a moving target."

"But Daddy I'm already a moving target! I'm a CIA Operative! Can't I just see what I worked for, I mean for once!"

"Escort her out please."

"Hey keep your hands off me dirtbag! Daddy!"

The Director gave a nod and Cassie was escorted out of the building.