Chapter 5: Seth

Chapter 5: Seth

"Hey Nikki."

"Oh hey Shane."

"Yeah... okay so you know the premiere is coming up and I was just wondering..."

"Yes...?"

"Well you know if you aren't already going with someone..."

"uh huh..."

"Do you want to go to the premiere with me?"

"YES! I mean, yeah, totally I mean I'm not going with anyone else. We could totally go together."

"Okay cool, so I'll pick you up at your place around 7 tomorrow."

"Yeah, that would be great."

"K, cya tomorrow then..." Seth hugs her and whispers in her ear "...Cassie."

Cassie turned pink "Yeah, cya then."

Cassie turned around blushing. Cassie's friend Trish shot her a questionable look meaning did he ask you? Cassie looked at Trish and shook her head yes. Then Trish got up ran up to Cassie and they both started jumping and squealing in the middle of the room.

"Oh my goodness! He totally just asked you!!!."

"Yeah he did!"

"You know this means I have to do your hair your nails your makeup, oh and I just bought this new perfume and...." Trish gasped

"What what's wrong?"

"You don't have an outfit to wear tomorrow!"

"I was just going to wear something in my closet."

"Oh Nikki, the hottest boy in here just asked you to the premiere. We need to go shopping ASAP!"

"Okay but nothing too revealing Trish."

"Revealing? Aww we wouldn't want to do that now would we?" Trish gave her friend an evil smirk. Cassie rolled her eyes. "Come on Trish we're taking your car."

"Fine by me but I get a say in what you're wearing."

"But trish!" Cassie whined.

"My car my choice."

"Alright fine..."

Cassie and Trish arrived at the mall but when they got here they saw miss popularity. 

"Oh great, Trish look."

"Oh no it's Candy."

"She's going to be so mad at me Trish she thinks Shane is going to ask her to the premiere."

"Oh please. Hey Nikki, you know it might be kinda fun."

"What would?"

"Let's get her riled up." Trish gave Cassie an evil grin.

"Oh no she's already mad at me and I don't know why."

 "Who are you calling Mrs Fake?" Screamed Candy.

"Aww, Welcome back Candy, back from drama camp already?"

"Shut your face Trish, you will be wishing you took that back when Shane asks me to the premiere tomorrow."

"Oh yeah well you wanna know what I think?..."

Cassie elbowed Trish in her side.

"Ow Nikki!"

"Have fun with Shane Candy but Trish and I have to go shopping." Cassie pulled Trish away by her arm which wasn't hard because Cassie was strong.

"Nikki that B deserves to be taught a lesson."

"I know Trish but if you tell her she is going to ruin me and Shane. Let's just go shopping."

"Ooh!!!! Nikki look!"

"Oh my gosh, Trish I am not putting that on!"

"Yes you are, right now." Trish grabbed the dress and pulled Cassie along by her arm. Cassie was very strong but when Trish gets determined to make you put something on you're not stopping her.

"Ooh and these pumps are gorgeous. Now go in these and try these on." Trish pushed Cassie into the dressing room and waited for her to change."

"Trish I can't wear this!"

"Just come out and let me see."

"I'm missing most of my dress!"

"Just show me."

Cassie opened the dressing room door and stepped out slowly. She was wearing a long dress that went to the floor. It was a deep cobalt blue color with just a bit of sparkle, it didn't have a back and it had spaghetti straps with a sweetheart neckline and a slit up the side that went up to her thigh and the dress flared a bit at the bottom. Also she was wearing matching pumps.

Trish stood in shock looking at her friend.

"I know I look terri..."

"Nikki, you look amazing!"

"Trish I can't wear this I never wear stuff like this."

"This is your first official date with Shane you're wearing it."

"But..." Cassie quickly thought of an excuse. "...It's too expensive I can't afford it."

"I'll buy it for you."

"No Trish I couldn't ask you to do that, let's just get something else."

"Nikki... Give. Me. The. Dress." Cassie handed her friend the dress and Trish went and paid for it.

"There now you have to wear it oh and here's your shoes."

"Do you really think I'll look nice?"

"Come on have I ever let you down?"

Cassie hugged Trish tightly.

"Okay Ni... *takes breathe* Nikki... I can't breathe. You doing the man hug thing again."

"Oh sorry Trish."

"No problem let's go home I have everything planned for you tomorrow."

Cassie and Trish drove hope and waited for the big day tomorrow.