Chapter 4: Cassie

Chapter 4: Cassie

"Hey, my name is Cassandra Montegory , but everyone knows me as Nikki Fields or at least anyone normal does. I'm a 17 year old CIA Operative. I'm 5'6, I have brown hair with golden natural highlights that shimmer in the sun, my eyes are also medium-dark brown with a little bits of gold in them, and I weigh 110 lbs.

 I have been an operative since I was 8 and have been training ever since I was born. I was put in 5 different martial arts classes when I first started to crawl and I am fluent in 13 languages and alright in 5 more. When I was 5 I was put into a regular school but my Father said it was "inadequate" so I got put into a special spy girl school. When I was 10 years old and I knew more than the average honors college student. I completed all of my martial arts classes when I was 12. But was that good enough for my father? No, on top of all that he also wanted me to learn etiquette and how to be a lady. A deadly CIA operative does not need to be a lady! But he never listens to me. 

I guess it is kind of my fault though, I mean last time I was at a museum and they were revealing a new painting I saw this old guy that looked suspicious. So while I was on stage giving my speech about how wonderful it is to have the painting added to the museum's collection I tackled the guy because I thought I saw a gun. Unfortunately it was just a regular old guy and her was just getting out his cane. So I basically jumped off the stage embarrassing myself and ruining my $500 dress.

Anyways so now I'm in this special school of etiquette, it's more like bootcamp except in bootcamp you can get away with more! I mean seriously they get onto you if you wake up and yawn without covering your mouth, even if you're the only one in the room! Now I have to go to all these stupid preview dances and premieres so we will know how to behave at the real thing. It's so retarded! The only good thing is there's tons of hot guys. Hey I may not be a girly girl but I know what's hot when I see it. 

Okay so we have this premiere coming up and I'm hoping he asks me out because for this premiere we have to have partners a.k.a dates. His name is fake name is Shane Michaels but his real name is Seth Jacobs he's 18 and he has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He's also a spy not everyone here is but he is. His training isn't as good as mine but he's pretty good. Anyways he's the one I want to ask me to the premiere, and here he comes."