Chapter 14

"Agent McGee!" Kensi said smiling. "I'm so glad to see you again!"

"You too Kensi," McGee said standing up and giving his old friend a hug.

"You two umm... Know each other?" Agent Deeks asked.

"Yeah, he helped with a case awhile ago." Answered Kensi. "This is my partner, Marty Deeks, Deeks this is Timothy McGee. He works on Gibbs' team at headquarters."

"Nice to meet you," McGee said shaking Deeks' hand.

"You too," Deeks smiled backing up to be next to his partner.

"Why are you here? Are you having a baby?" Kensi asked.

"No actually my partners are having their first." McGee said sitting back down.

"That's fun." Kensi said Nervously.

"May I ask why you guys are here? I mean like what was the meeting about?" Asked McGee.

"A case involving an agent and his pregnant girlfriend having a intense hit in them, being in a crash today." Kensi explained.

"By any chance is the agents name Anthony DiNozzo and the girlfriends name is Ziva David?" McGee asked.

"Yeah exactly, how did you know?" Deeks asked sitting down next to Kensi.

"He's my partner and they are having the baby now," McGee said shocked.

"Wow, okay this is weird." Kensi said.

"I hate to rock the boat but I have to go home with Maddie, so I can't help with this case," jason said slowly.

"Jason Keeper?"a nurse said lightly.

"Yes?" He stood up and walked over.

"You may come in now, congrats." She said smiling.

He smiled back and walked with the doctor to see his wife.

"He has been waiting for this moment for years," Kensi sighed. "He's so young but so happy."

"How does he do with the "not existing" part of the job?" McGee asked.

"Okay, he has a family and that's hard." Deeks said.

"So Deeks, is there a Mrs. Deeks?" McGee teased.

"No. No not yet," he smirked glancing at his partner.

"MCGEE!!!!!" Yelled Abby running up to him.

"Hi Abby," he said being crushed by a hug.

She stood back up and looked over at Kensi and Deeks.

"Kensi?!" She said shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"One of our close friends had a baby and we are joining on the case with McGees partner Anthony and his girlfriend Ziva." Kensi explained.

"That's so cool! I mean not the reason why your here because that's obviously horrible especially since there is a bitty tiny baby involved." Babbled Abby.

"Nice to see you again agent Blye." Gibbs said. "Hope your still not following us with those cameras."

"You too Gibbs," she laughed. "Gibbs Abby, this is my partner Agent Marty Deeks."

"Nice to meet you," Abby said sitting next to McGee.

Gibbs nodded in greeting. "How's Ziver?"

"I don't know. All I know is that they haven't came out with a murder charge so she hasn't killed Tony yet for doing this to her," McGee joked.

Gibbs nodded. His daughter, the one who was taken twice from him, has finally grown up.

After everything they have been through together, all the flirtation going on in the office finally Brock loose when they had the chance.

A nurse came out of the delivery room.

Gibbs stood up and walked over to her. A few whispered were exchanged before the unimaginable happened.

Gibbs fell to his knees and burst into tears.

Next chapter! Hope you like! Any predictions? Remember how I said I would kill some one off?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! You all are so very supportive.

Anyway I'm doing a vote on maybe the babies name. Please comment on the one you like the best!

1) Tyler

2) Miley

3) Maddie

4) Taylor

5) Tony Jr.

6) Talia

7) Arson

Which ever name wins by the time I update again I will consider as the name of the baby!

Comment
Vote
Follow