Chapter 9

Abby, ducky and the Director arived at the hospital a short time later. After Gibbs and McGee told the tragic story, Abby burst out crying.

"There...there going to be Okey right, Timmy?" Abby said tear rolling down her face sitting in the very uncomfortable chair next to McGee.

McGee looked at her and wrapped his arm around her making her move in closer. He kissed her forehead. "I hope so." He whispered.

Abby looked up at him and looked him in the eyes. "Thats not very positive, McGee." She stated.

"There is no telling if all three will make it out...alive Abby." McGee said.

"Hopefully they do Abigail because if not..." Ducky paused and hung his head, "they would have been murdered."

"We are going to ketch this basterd." Gibbs growled. "Nobody. Harms. My. Team."

Leon was sitting next to Gibbs. "Their going to make it right?" He said.

"Zivas a fighter." Gibbs answered. "Tony... He had the pelage, he is strong."

A bloody nurse came into the waiting area with a clip board. "Family of Ziva David?"

Everyone stood up and briskly walked up to her. "She is perfectly fine. Just a minor concussion and a few scratches." She smiled.

"What about the baby?" Abby asked.

"As far as we can tell, the baby is fine too." She flipped up a paper from the board. "Since the stretcher was scrapped to the bottom of the ambulance."

"Where is she?" Gibbs asked.

"Delivery." The nurse said. "We gave her a medication that will hold off her labor for a day or so." The nurse explained looking at everyone.

"What about Anthony DiNozzo?" Ducky asked worriedly.

"Umm... As far as I know he has a few broken ribs and a concussion. Another nurse will be out to meat you shorty." The lady smiled at ran her eyes up and down McGee.

"Urn..." He stumbled. "Can we go and see Ziva?"

"Two at a time. Room 5." She said smirking at him. After one last look she headed back into the emergency room.

"Gibbs and McGee, go." Leon ordered.

Gibbs and Timothy walked down the quite halfway to room 5.

Zivas room was dimly lit with a heart rate monitor stationed on her right. Also her blood pressure was being monitored.

Heres the next chapter. Sorry its short but school has been taking up all my time. Lol..😂

Please comment with your thoughts. Should i kill off DiNozzo?

Vote
Follow
Comment
Comment
Comment