Chapter 6

They thought that they would make it to the hospital. Then have their child.
Still in the ambulance and about half way to the hospital the unthinkable happined.

"Tony," She whispered as sudden pain swept through her body.

"Its okey Zi," he whispered.

From the cab of the ambulance all they heard was screeching of tires, and a loud blow of a horn before something smashed into the side.

The ambulance carrying Ziva and Tony was smashed in the side with a car that was speeding toward them. The force of the hit sent the ambulance over a small ridge that swept down on the edge of the road.

McGee and Gibbs froze. Gibbs slammed on the brake as the white and red vehicle was smashed and pushed heavily off the Cliff. Both thought the worst.

The ambulance was smashed in on one side. It did not slide lightly down the ridge. It tumbled and was almost impossible to live through. They hit a few oak trees and a rock before the car slid to a stop at the very bottom. The ambulance was in between two trees and in a shallow creak bed.

The car however, that had smashed into the side, had not followed the ambulance but stayed at the top.

McGee jumped out of the little black car before Gibbs and even stopped it and rushed, gun in hand, to the smashed car.

"Hes dead boss," McGee shook. He looked at the mangled body then saw what he didn't wanna see. A note.

They will DIE.

Gibbs had ran up behind him. And checked the car.

"Ziva," Gibbs whispered as if he just remembered his agent that just went into labor then to be smashed.

Without thinking Gibbs and McGee ran down the newly cleared hill to the ambulance that now just looks like an old piece of tin balled up.

"ZIVA!" Gibbs yelled running to the back doors. "MCGEE CALL 911 AGAIN!"

Mcgee fumbled with his phone running up to the driver side door.

"Dead bos..Hello?" Mcgee said pointing to the bloody body.

Gibbs grabbed the loose piece of metal that was support to be the door handle.

Flashback

At Hoffmens car Gibbs and Mcgee heard an echo of a revolver. "Ziva!" Gibbs said as Mcgee and him ran to the warehouse.

"ZIVA!" He yelled sprinting up to her. When he arrived he holstered his weapon and rubbed her cheek. "Are you okey,"

"Im okey," Ziva whispered starring at the body.

End Flashback

Gibbs yanked at the door knob again. He flew backwards when the knob snapped off. "DAMIT!"

"There on there way." McGee said. He jogged around the side of the van and joined Gibbs at trying to open the door.

"We just got you back Ziva. We ain't loosing you." Gibbs whispered as both beyond worried agents got there grip on the jammed door frame.

ARE THEY DEAD?!?
Srry for the cliffhanger. Will update ASAP.
Comment
Comment
Comment
❤️❤️❤️ you all!!