Chapter 5

The next day, Tony stayed at his apartment with a cranky Ziva on protection duty.

"Whats wrong babe?" Tony asked kindly trying to calm down Ziva. A mad Ziva is a scary Ziva.

"Nothing, Tony!" She barked wobbling over to the couch and plopping down in it. In view of his bay window.

"Okey, now tell me the truth!" He said kneeling next to the armrest of the couch.

"Im fine. I promise Tony." She whispered into his ear. He turned his head to look into her deep brown eyes.

"Okey." He sighed. He planted a short but sweet kiss on her lips before heading to the kitchen.

"What are you makeing, Tony?" Ziva called.

"Eggs and coffee." He answered. "Well, i have already made them sweet cheeks." He said carrying a plate to Ziva.

She happily excepted the plate and chopped on the eggs.

A few hours later, ziva was as board as a wall. She sat there, on the couch, rubbing her baby and watching Tonys two fish. "Kate and Ziva." She thought aloud.

Tony was in the kitchen looking at all the dishes he had to do.

"Tony," Ziva called from where she was sitting.

"Yes baby?" He said thankful for the break.

As he rounded the corner to enter the living room, shots burst through the window.

"TONY!" Ziva yelled as she hit the floor as fast as she could. Tony ran to Zivas side, bullets still flying through the window. She sat up to see where Tony was. He pushed her to the floor as a bullet hit his right shoulder.

"Stay down." He ordered.

When the bullets stopped flying, Tony reached on top of the coffee table and grabbed his house phone.

"Gibbs," Gibbs answered.

"Boss," tony breathed, ziva by now was rolled on her back and her eyes squeezed shut. "Someone just tried to kill Ziva get over here."

"Already on are way,DiNozzo." Gibbs said. "We were on our way to pick you up."

"Where are you?" He breathed strongly watching the blood drip from the through and through in his shoulder.

"Outside your door." Gibbs said then hanging up.

"Tony," Ziva said painfully.

"Are you hit?" He asked sacredly.

She violently shock her head. "The baby's coming." She said.

"DINOZZO!" Gibbs called when he opened the door.

"Here," Tony said. "The babys coming."

"An ambulance is already on its way, she can ride in that." Gibbs said.

"Tony!" Ziva said again, but now more scared.

"Its alright Zi, you will be okey." Tony reassured as Gibbs knelt down next to her.

"Gibbs," She whispered scared.

"Its gunna be okey Ziver." Gibbs said grabbing he arm and helping her to her feet.

I hear the sirens." McGee said handing Tony a towel that was hanging in the stove.

"Thanks." Tony said. He followed Gibbs and Ziva out of the apartment and then outside.

Tony and ziva rode in the ambulance that was heading to bethesda.

"Im scared, Tony." She said as she looked up at him from the bed in the ambulance.

"Hey! Watch it!" Tony said as one of the medics patched up his shoulder. "Its going to be fine."

She looked into his emerald green eyes. She was scared, but she weekly smiled.

Heres the next chapter! Hope you like it! I know it has been FOREVER since i updated. SCHOOL. that is your answer.

I will try to update more often!

Love you all and thank you.

Comment

Comment

Comment