Chapter 18

"We got em' boss." McGee said as Gibbs entered the squad room.

Gibbs glared at him to continue.

"Well actually we don't legit 'have them,' but we know where they are." McGee explained more in depth.

Another glare from Gibbs.

"The body in autopsy is a man named Finn Johnson. He is a Iranian Terrorist." McGee explained pulling his FBI Wanted information up on the screen.

"What the hell," Gibbs whispered. Suddenly, Gibbs phone buzzed. "Gibbs."

"I got something," Abby said softly.

"On my way." Gibbs ended the call and looked at the waiting McGee.

"Abby's got something." Gibbs said walking to the elevator.

-.-.-

"Whatcha got Abs?" Gibbs said walking into her lab, followed by an eager McGee.

"The car was crawling with fingerprints and delicious DNA." Abby explained. "And the man was Finn Johnson, as McGee knows, but, I have also gotten Getto Phillip, Eli Douch, and the one and only Osier Sutton's finger prints in the car. I'm no investigator, but I would put my money that Osier Sutton is your man."

"Whys that?" Asked McGee.

"He is wanted by the CIA, CGIS, NCIS, and the FBI for terrorism, and premeditated murder." Abby sighed typing on her computer.

"Great anything that you can help us find this Sutton guy?" Asked Gibbs.

"In lames terms, the GPS in the car put the car at this address by Quanico 99% of the time. I bet that is where this little terror group is grounded." Abby said pulling up a Google Earth image of an old house about 1/2 mile away from the main road.

"Okay great thanks Abby." Gibbs said kissing her forehead.

"What? No Caf-Pow! ?" Abby asked disappointed.

"Put it on my tab." Gibbs said watching her movie to her fridge. "Rule number 9, always keep a spare."

"I thought rule number 9 was to never go anywhere without a knife," McGee argued.

"Abby's rule number nine." Gibbs growled head slapping McGee.

"Right boss." He said following Gibbs to the elevator.

"Call Agent Blye. Tell her that we have an address and will be breaching." Gibbs sighed. "I need to talk to the director and get the FBI involved,"

"On it boss." McGee agreed rushing to his desk. He looked up, half expecting Tony to be cracking a joke trying to get bishop to reveal her secrets. Bishop.

"Where's bishop?" McGee asked himself. He hadn't scene her since she stormed out of the hospital the other day. 'Maybe she quit. Maybe she's part of this. Maybe she's taking a nice vacation. Maybe she took today off.' He thought.

After calling Agent Blye, McGee decided to make good use of this time and call Bishop. Gibbs would want her to help.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey Ellie, We need to back at the office." McGee said acting nice. She still hasn't earned his trust back.

"Okay. Be there in five." Bishop said hanging up.

"Well this is great," he whispered. 'Where is she? She must be on the navy yard to be only 5 minutes away.'

With his curiosity beating him to a pulp , McGee decided to trace her call.

"Hmm," he mumbled. "What would Elli be doing in building 5."

"Who's in building 5?" Gibbs asked.

"Ellie," answered McGee. Building 5 is where all the hard documents are from every past and present agents. Everything from their past is in the files.

"This is not good," Gibbs said. "How is she around Ziva?"

"Horrible." McGee said not thinking. "She is extremely jealous."

Thanks for reading guys!! Hope you like!!

Comment
Vote
Follow!