Chapter 16

"What's his name?" Abby asked.

"His name is Tyler Jethro DiNozzo." Ziva smiled up at her past boss.

"Jethro?" Gibbs whispered shocked.

Ziva pressed her lips together and nodded.

"Ziver," he bent down and kissed her forehead. "I'm honored."

"Can I hold him?" Abby asked.

"Of course!" Ziva said slowly handing her infant to her best friend.

"Hi!" Abby smiled using her baby voice. "Say Auntie Abby," she laughed.

Ziva smiled at Abby. "Any news with the case?"

"Sadly no. All of the suspects are off the grid or dead." McGee explained. "Can I?" He asked pointing to the white bundle.

Ziva nodded. "Do you think they will hurt Tyler?"

"We have no way of knowing for sure but with deeper examination of the email Ducky thinks that all three of you are in danger." McGee explained smiling down into the bundle.

"He has your eyes Tony," Abby said falling for the baby's striking green eyes.

"And look at his hair!" McGee said. "He has Ziva's curly brown hair,"

The tired parents smiled. McGee handed Gibbs Tyler.

"Gibbs, can we ask you a question," Tony said glancing at Ziva.

"Shoot," he said watching Tyler close his eyes and fall asleep.

"Since our apartment is unlivable with a newborn, we were wondering if we could stay at your house for the time being... Preferably till after all the suspects are apprehended?" Tony asked smiling.

Gibbs sighed then looked down at the sleeping infant in his arms. "Yes." He smiled.

"Thank you so much Gibbs, you have no idea." Ziva thanked as he handed Tyler back to Ziva.

"Don't thank me yet," he laughed.

"I'm sorry Ziva but I have to go, I have blood samples and DNA to test and clothes and a car to finish." Abby said.

"I'll go help. Congrats Tony, Ziva." McGee said.

"Okay, so there are two Los Angeles agents here. Agent Blye and Agent Deeks. They are two of the best. The Agents have been assigned to this case and have been filled in. One will be stationed in this room and one outside your room. There are cops and agents flooding this hospital." Gibbs explained.

"Woah," was all Tony could say as the two agents mouths dropped open. He has never said that much at once.

"Yes Gibbs," Ziva nodded fazed.

"I will see you two later. Call me if anything happens." He instructed leaving the room to fetch the LA partners.

"Let me hold my son," Tony joked.

"Well then," Ziva laughed handing their son his father.

Suddenly they heard a soft knock on the door, followed by two younger looking agents entering. First was a tall thin, burnet girl with dark brown eyes. She was wearing dark bootcut jeans matched with a tight white tank top and black army boots.

Second in was a scruffy looking man with dirty blond hair and baby blue eyes. He was also wearing bootcut jeans but with a light gray sweatshirt and dark brown shoes.

"Hi," the women whispered seeing the baby was asleep. "I'm special Agent Kensi Blye and this is my partner special Agent Marty Deeks." Kensi said softly.

"Hey, nice to meet you both. I'm Ziva David. and this is my fiancé Anthony DiNozzo." She paused. "Oh and this is Tyler Dinozzo." Ziva said shaking both agents hand.

"He's so cute," Deeks said also shaking the parents hand. "Our friends also just had a baby boy named Arson."

"That's an awesome name," Tony commented looking down at his mini him.

"It is," agreed Deeks.

"So, umm... I guess you already know that one of us will be stationed outside your room and one inside." Kensi explained.

"Anthony DiNozzo?" A doctor said opening the slightly ajar door.

So there's the winner! I hope you guys enjoy!

Comment
Vote
Follow!