Chapter 20

"Here you go Ziva!" Abby smiled handing the onesie to Ziva.

Ziva laughed. The onesie that Abby had grabbed was the one she had bought, the base color was white with black feet. On the front it red "lab geek in the making", with a little test tube.

"Here," Tony insisted offering to change the baby.

"Tyler!" Abby whispered happily. "He is SO cute!"

Kensi smiled from her chair. She shook her head and grabbed her phone.

-Still on 4 tonite?- She texted to her partner.

Instantly, Deeks replied. -Wouldn't miss it for the world ;-) -

"Oh Abby, I don't think you have met Kensi." Ziva introduced.

Kensi looked up at her name.

"Kensi! I didn't see you there!" Abby wobbled over to her old friend. "How ya been?"

"Good actually," Kensi smiled standing up to hug Abby.

"Protection?" Abby asked.

"Yeah," she answered walking over to the water pitcher and pouring herself a small cup.

"All the way from LA?" Abby laughed.

"I guess so," Kensi smirked taking her seat.

Suddenly, Abby's phone began to buzz. She had put in on silent since she was in a hospital.

"Hi Gibbs," She greeted. She waited a few moments and a smile appeared on her face. "That's amazing. So all of it is-" she was cut of and waited another few seconds. "Yay! Okay Gibbs, bye."

Abby looked up at the awaiting 6 eyes.

"They got em'. They all confessed after... a few minor issues. We have all of them."

"Oh My God. Are you serious Abby?" Ziva asked sitting up.

"Yeah," Abby yelped quietly.

"How?" Asked Ziva excited.

"Well, the number off the email was a number of the Quanico House where Eli Douch, Getto Phillip, Tyler Wilson and Osier Sutton was captured. Tyler was the one who shot through the apartment and Sutton was wanted by CIA, CGIS, and NCIS for terrorism and premeditated murder." Abby took a deep breath. "Finn Johnson was the last one who died in the car crash."

"Wow..." Tony trailed off.

"I'll tell Deeks," Kensi smiled relieved that the two were not injured.

"Gibbs and the team are on their way." Abby said. Then looked at Tony who was rocking a wide awake baby. "Can I?"

"Sure," Tony slowly walked over to Abby and handed Tyler to her.

"Hi," Abby whispered to the little boy. "I'm Auntie Abby."

-.-.-

"They found them." Kensi whispered walking out of the room.

"Really? That's amazing!" Deeks stood up and faced Kensi.

"Only here for what? Two days? Maybe?" Kensi laughed grabbing Deeks' hand and interwinding it with her own.

"Kensi," Deeks' voice cracked looking down at Kensi.

"I'm tired of keeping this a secret." She whispered.

"Me too." Deeks lifted her chin with his free hand. "I love you. And I want the whole world to know it."

He then kissed her. The world stopped for those two in that moment. Nothing other than each other mattered.

Suddenly, McGee ran up to the couple. "Awww!" He teased before rushing into the room.

"Guys!" He panted barging into the room.

"What is it Timmy?" Abby said in a baby voice holding Tyler.

"Ellie quit."

Three weeks later...

"Tony get Tyler already he's been crying for ages." Ziva called from the bedroom.

"Okay, okay!" Called Tony picking up the little baby.

Ziva waltzed into their kids bedroom wearing Tony's dress shirt. "He is a blessing,"

"I love you." Tony whispered in his loves ear. "But I also love Tyler."

"You are so stupid." She laughed wrapping her arm around Tony's waist. "But I love you anyway."

"I'm glad Ellie quit." Tony whispered.

"Really? I thought you two were friends." Ziva giggled holding her kids hand.

"No. She was your replacement." Tony said slowly. "And, I have something for you."

"What?" Ziva asked softly.

Tony handed Tyler to his mother. "You gave this to me when you left. I would like you to have it back."

Tony held out none other than her Star of David that she had given him more than a year ago.

"You kept it." She gasped.

He put it around her neck and clasped the clasp. "My Ziva is back." He whispered hugging her from behind. "My family."

This is the end. Thoughts? I personally don't really like Ellie, her personality doesn't click with me.

I will be starting some new stories soon!

Thoughts? I hope you guys liked it!! Merry Christmas!

~NCIScrazy~