Chapter 3

"Where are you staying?" Abby asked.

"Umm... Well i reserved an apartment for a week." She answered.

"But shes going to move in with me." Tony said grabbing Zivas hand. She smiled up at him.

"Yes." She said agreeing.

"Guys, you need to see this." Bishop said popping her head inside of Abbys lab. She slightly glared at Ziva. Tony saw it.

"Hey. Okey. Lets go Zi." Tony walked her in to the elevator. Gibbs and the rest of the team followed.

When they got to the squad room, bishop pulled up an email. "Look."

"Its says 'dear NCIS. I know how busy you are but i would like to warn you that even though Ziva is back doesnt mean shes safe. Especially with a baby. Thank you for your time. 130'." McGee said worriedly.

"Go home. With Ziva. She," gibbs pointed at Ziva."doesn't leave your sight."

"Okey Gibbs." Tony smirked.

"BISHOP! MCGEE!" He yelled. They jerked their heads over to him. "Find who is threatening our team."

Tony grabbed his gun and Zivas overcoat. "Ready?"

"Yep. As much as i will ever be." She breathed heading to the elevator with Tony.

When the doors closed, tony helped Ziva put on her jacket and then rapped his arms around her. She leaned her head on his chest. His touch sent shivers down her spine.

"I love you Ziva David." Tony said softly.

"I love you Anthony DiNozzo." She said playing along.

When they arrived at Zivas rental apartment, Tony went with her to help her grab her bags. They then canceled the stay that she had booked the week earlier.

Ziva walked in to Tonys apartment, Ziva was astonished. It has changed so much since she left a year ago.

"Wow Tony. You got another pet." She looked at the two goldfish that swam around in a small bowl.

"Ones Kate and ones Zi." He whispered embarrassed.

"Aww." She said. He really did miss me. She thought.

It was noon by the time Ziva, or mainly Tony unpacked her things. She slowly walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Its empty." She whispered.

"You wanna order a pizza?" Tony asked laying his hands on her hips. She jumped not knowing that he was behind her.

She turned slowly and she leaned on the counter. "Sure." She breathed.

He then smashed his lips to hers. He rubbed her back and ran his fingers through her hair.

Zivas arms rapped around his neck to pull him closer. Being very gentle, Tony picked her up and walked over to the couch, not breaking the kiss. He gently laid her down and then pulled apart to breath. "I missed you so much Tony." She breathed.

"I missed you too, my little ninja." He whispered again kissing her. He sat down and pulled ziva onto his lap.

"Lets get that pizza now." She whispered reaching for the phone. But not breaking her gaze from his green eyes.