Chapter 17

"Badge," Kensi barked as the doctor entered the room. The older man held out his identity so she could see. "Enter, Dr. Crude."

"Yes?" Tony said handing the baby back to Ziva then standing up slowly. His bruised and broken ribs burned in his chest.

"We are moving you and Ms. David-" Dr. Crude said pronouncing 'david' as David.

"It's Da-veed." Tony barked.

"My apologies. Ms. Da-veed into conjoined rooms." He finished.

"Oh, thank you." Tony said sitting back down in his chair.

"A few doctors will move you two in a few hours. Thank you for your time and congratulations." Dr. Crude said before leaving.

"Deeks, you want to take first shift outside?" Kensi asked.

"Sure." Deeks said smiling. He's baby blue eyes sparkled.

He opened the door and quietly shut it behind him.

"Now everyone who enters should have proper identification. Don't worry. We will not let anything happen to you or your adorable little baby." Kensi smiled.

"That's great," Ziva whispered. "Tony will you put him in that crib thing. I'm beat."

"Sure Zi," he smiled picking up his little baby.

Just then the door slowly opened and two doctors entered with a bed.

The positioned the bed right next to Zivas.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we just had a emergency and all of our conjoined rooms are now being used. I hope you two don't mind." A very young nurse said shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"Oh no that's fine, thank you." Tony whispered smiling up at them.

The two small nurses quickly left. Tony laid down his son in the crib then laid down himself.

Kensi smiled at the two agents that had just been through hell and back. Her phone buzzed.

-Tyler is just too cute- Deeks texted.

-He is. The chemistry between them is...- Kensi typed back.

-Magical?- he replied.

-I guess so. Even if im not good w/kids this makes me wonder what im missing :-(- She sent.

-you don't have to miss out. All we have to do is tell them bout 'Our Thing' ;-)- Deeks teased.

-We'll talk about this tonite... In the hotel... ;-)- Kensi said.

-Can't wait Kensilina- Deeks texted back.

Kensi pulled out a magazine and settled into reading an arrival on a TV show called Navy CIS. The two main characters Elija and Jay have a huge fan base who are wondering if they will ever get together.

About ten minutes later, a little cry erupted from the crib. Neither Ziva or Tony moved.

Kensi let it go for a few seconds to see if one of the parents will wake up, but neither of them did.

She sighed and stood up and walked over to the crib. The little newborn stopped crying immediately when he saw her. She laughed.

Tyler's bright green eyes stared up at her while his arms were above his head. His little onesie read "My mommy is dangerous. I know. My daddy told me."

She giggles at the words. For what she heard, Ziva was a very dangerous women.

She stepped away, out of the baby's view. Immediately, Tyler started to cry.

"Ohh man." She whispered, stepping back up to the crib.

She lifted the baby cautiously. She held up he's head in her elbow and walked back to her chair.

"Shhhh," she whispered. "Mommy and Daddy are sleeping."

He looked up at her in aww. Then, he smiled.

'You are just to damn cute!' She thought hearing one of the parents turn on their beds.

"Your very good with kids." Ziva said.

"Umm... He was crying, and..." She stuttered. "I'm sorry, here!" Kensi stood up and walked over to Ziva.

"No, don't be. He's fine. Thank you." She whispered. "I think he may be hungry."

I'm sorry. School. Blah blah blah.

Love you guys!!!

Thanks for reading!! Any predictions?

Comment
Vote
Follow