Chapter 7

They both pulled on the smashed doors. The hinges finally gave loose and released the doors making the two panicked men fly backwards.

Inside of the ambulance was worse than the outside. All the shelves caved in and the small stretcher that had Ziva strapped to it was flipped and laying in its side propped up against the wall.

McGee took the brave step and lightly stepped into the vehicle. "EMT is dead boss." He said.

Then Mcgee looked to his right to see a tossed body like figure mangled in the corner where the side door was.

"Boss..." McGee shock making his way carefully through the broken glass and metal.

Tony. The body like figure was Tony. Laying on his stomach like he was protecting something, or someone.

McGee looked for a heartbeat at his bloody wrist. By now Gibbs has joined him.

"Found one?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes! Its faint but hes alive." McGee smiled.

Then they heard a soft moan.

"ZIVA!" They both said loudly. The sound sounded like it came from under Tony.

"I hear the paramedics." McGee said. "We cant move Tony until they get down here,"

"I will guide them here. Try and get him," Gibbs pointed at Tony as he climbed out of the ambulance," to wake up." With that Gibbs sprinted up the steep hill to the road.

"Tony? Ziva? Can either of you two hear me?" Mcgee said softly. He noticed that if he pushed out all the light wooden shelves and broken glass, that they would have more room.

He used his feet and quickly kiked out all the large items out of the van.

"McGee," a soft wimpier sounded.

"Ziva?" He asked knowing it was not Tony.

"Down here a both EMPs are dead and my two agents, one being in labor, are in the back." Gibbs instructed.

The four paramedics quickly retrieved the bloody bodies from the smashed ambulance and ran them up the hill.

As they were being loaded into the remanning two ambulances, McGee and Gibbs were getting a rundown of there conditions.

"...and the women, Ziva is it? Anyway is in the early stages of labor, a bruised collar bone, a major concussion, and some bruised or broken Ribs." One EMT explained fast. "The man however got the extent of the crash. He also has many bruised or broken ribs, and a major concussion, but also has many other injuries which we cannot identify at the moment."

"The baby?" McGee Asked.

"Don't know Sr." The paramedic looked back at the ambulance. "I need to get going." He rushed to the passenger side door and jumped in.

Gibbs and McGee gave each other worried looks before running into their black little charger and speeding to the hospital.

Bad chapter i know. Idk what is going to happen next so if you have any ideas please let me know.

I am trying to get 100 followers. When i get 100 followers i will update this story 3 times the day that i receive the 100th follower. I will also follow some of them. PLEASE FOLLOW. THE MORE FOLLOWERS I HAVE THE FASTER I UPDATE!!

Comment
Comment
Comment
FOLLOW!!!

LOV U GUYS❤️❤️❤️❤️