First Day.

*I don't own the NCIS characters just Jessica Gibbs.

I woke up to my alarm clock and it read 06:00. I got up and slowly made my way to my bathroom to take a shower. I started the water and made sure it was hot and stepped in. I did my business in the shower and turned the water off. I stepped out and wrapped a towel round me. I exited the bathroom and went over to my closet and picked out black pants, a white blouse and a black suit jacket. I quickly got dressed. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair while blow drying it. Once my hair was all done, I went into the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal. I took my first bite when my phone rang. I picked up my phone. "Yes?" I answered. "Hey, Jess. Are you read for your first day?" dad asked. "I believe I am. I can't wait and thanks again for giving me this job dad" I thanked for the hundredth time. I heard him chuckle. "It's no problem. I believe you would do a good job. Did you memorize my rules?" he asked. I laughed. "Yes dad. I did" I assured him. "Good. See you at 07:30" he said. "See you then" I replied. We hung up. I looked at the clock. It red 06:15. I quickly finished my cereal and dumped it into the sink. I ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I flossed and used mouthwash.

I walked out and grabbed my badge, gun, hat and keys. I walked to my car and unlocked it and went in. I set all of my stuff on the passenger seat. I started the car and drove all of the way to work. I reached the gate where an officer stood guard. I pulled up and he walked over to me. I rolled my window down for him. "I haven't seen you around. I'm Officer Wayne" he introduced himself. I smiled. "I'm Jessica Gibbs. Today is my first day working here" I said. He smiled. "Well, have a good day Miss. Gibbs" he said and opened the gate. I pulled in and found a parking space. I parked and put my gun and badge on my waist. I grabbed my hat and purse. I quickly locked my car and put my keys in my purse. I walked in and through security and into an elevator. I pressed the floor button and the elevator started to go up. I stopped on floors where other people got off and soon my floor came. I walked in and walked over to my dad's desk. He hadn't told me where my desk was. I looked around me and took in my surroundings. It was amazing. Way better than the FBI's place. I went behind my dad's desk and sat down in his chair. I sat my purse on the floor next to me. No one else was here yet. I looked at the clock behind me and it read 07:00. I sighed. I got half an hour until dad gets here. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. I could hear the ding of the elevator when someone gets on or off. I couldn't wait for the day to start. "Ahem" someone cleared their throat. I kept my eyes shut. Suddenly, it got darker. "Who are you?" someone asked. I opened my eyes this time. I smiled. He was about 5'7 with short brown hair that wasn't really brushed but it seemed to work for him. He was wearing jeans with a white shirt under a blue buttoned up shirt. "Your new team member" I replied.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo but you can call me Tony" he said while smiling. I nodded. "Hi Tony. I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess or Jessie" I said. "Do you happen to have a last name?" he asked me but before I could answer two other people came over "Who's this?" another guy said. He had brown hair that was shaved off. The other person was a woman. She had long black hair that was braided. She had the face of someone you shouldn't mess with. "I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess or Jessie and I'm your new team member" I said. "I'm Special Agent Timothy McGee" said the guy with the buzz cut. "I'm Special Agent Ziva David" the woman with the braid said. I smiled. "What is your last name?" McGee asked but was once again interrupted by my dad. I smiled. He held two cups of coffee in his hands. He handed me one cup. "Same?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I took a sip and smiled. I take my coffee like my dad does. It's strong but it satisfies my stomach. "This is our new member. Jessica Gibbs" he introduced. They looked shocked. "Yes. She's my daughter" he snapped. They all nodded and took their seats. "Where do I sit boss?" I asked. Dad looked at me. He had a smile on his face. "Don't call me boss. It's just dad" he said. "Okay. Where do I sit dad?" I asked. He pointed behind me and I saw a desk. I laughed. I picked up my stuff and set it on the desk. I took another sip of my coffee. "Thanks for the coffee dad" I said. "No problem Jess" he said. I looked up to see Jenny watching from above. I smiled and sat my coffee on my desk before I took off running towards her. I ran up the steps and hugged her. "Whoa Jess" she laughed. I pulled away. "What are you doing here Jenny?" I asked. "Jess. Here I'm Director Shepard or Director" she said. "You're the director? This day gets better and better" I exclaimed. She smiled and laughed. "Welcome to NCIS Jess" she said. "Thank you Director" I said.