McMalluk

Thank you for reading my story and for the votes. I didn't think that it would happen and I appreciate it. I love  you guys. I love to read your comments. Thank you.

"Found him!" Tony yelled. I looked at him. "Where?" I asked. He looked at me. "What?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Usually the boss man says that" he replied. I rolled my eyes. "He's not here but I am and he's my dad so tell me where McMalluk is" I snapped. He raised his hands in surrender. Dad walked in. "Found McMalluk" I said. "Hey! I found him! Don't take my credit" Tony protested. I looked at him. "Doesn't matter who found him. The important part is that he is found" I said. Ziva laughed. "Besides Tony, you take credit from me and McGee all the time. It's about time someone takes the credit from you" Ziva commented. Tony sighed in exasperation. "Where's McMalluk?" dad asked. "He's chilling at a diner at the mall called Waukee" Tony replied. "Tony take Jess and get him" dad ordered. Dad tossed the keys to me but Tony snatched them out of my hands. "I'm driving" he said. I laughed. "Why? Are you afraid that I drive like my dad?" I asked as we walked to the elevator. He laughed. "I definitely know that you drive like your dad" he said. "You want to bet on it" I said. "50 bucks if you do drive like him" dad said. I shook my head. By now, we were in the elevator going down. "Make it 20 dollars" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Why?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Just because" I answered. He looked at me, suspicious. "Why?" he asked again. I laughed again. We walked down to the parking lot for dad's car. I ran over  to the car by the driver's side door. Tony sighed and threw me the keys. I opened the door and got in. Tony soon followed. He buckled himself in and I gently pulled out of the parking lot. I glanced at Tony and he seemed to relax. I smirked.  A dirt road was coming up and I knew that it would take us to another road which would be the faster route to the mall. I slammed my foot onto the pedal and sped up. Tony whimpered. I sped down the path like a maniac. It got to the point where Tony started to yell at me to stop.  I was laughing by the time I stopped.

I looked at him. His eyes were wide open. "You are worse than Ziva and she's worse than Gibbs" Tony said. He got out and so did I. "I told you I don't drive like my dad" I said, laughing. "I'm not giving you 20 dollars" he objected. I laughed. "Of course you are. We made a bet and you have to owe up to it" I said. He rolled his eyes and got in. I followed suit, laughing. I got in and strapped. "If you go straight you will get to another street which is a faster route to the mall" I said. He looked at me. "Okay" he said and drove very slowly. "Drive faster!" I complained. "I'm going the speed limit!" he yelled back. I rolled my eyes. "There's no speed limit here!" I said back. "I don't care! Not after you driving" he said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Maybe if you don't drive faster, McMalluk wouldn't be there by the time that we get there and then dad is going to be mad at both of us" I said. Tony sighed but picked up speed. We didn't talk for the rest of the ride but it was peaceful. We finally got to the mall and we parked. We got out and went into the mall. "Where is Waukee?" Tony asked. I walked to a map and looked for the restaurant. I found it. "Follow me" I said and began walking in that direction. Tony followed. It took us five minutes to get there. We walked in and was immediately greeted us. "Hello, a table for the lovely couple?" she asked. I looked at Tony and smiled. "We are here to apprehend a suspect in a case. Do you mind showing us to a McMalluk?" I asked, showing her my badge. She nodded and led us around the corner and pointed to a guy that matches the description.

I nodded. We walked forward. "Hey McMalluk" I said. He looked back and saw our badges. He stood up and ran. We ran after him. I pulled out my gun and so did Tony. We chased him into this brown warehouse with broken glass . We split up. Tony went out back. I went in the front keeping and eye out for McMalluk. "We should call in back up" I whispered to no one. When I went in, I saw huge boxes. I looked around an I didn't find anything. "McMalluk! We just want to talk!" I called out. Nothing. I saw a shadow coming from behind one of the boxes. I faced that way. "We just want to ask you some questions!" I called. I couldn't hear Tony but he could be busy searching the back. "Come out with your hands up!" I called again and still nothing. "I'm Agent Jessica Gibbs from NCIS!" I said. I saw his head move. I inched closer. He peeked around the box and I saw that he was holding a gun.  I pointed my gun at him. "Go away! I have nothing to say to you!" he called. I sighed. "Well, what if I asked you the questions here!" I said. "NO!" he yelled. I nodded. "Okay!" I replied. I inched closer. "Stay away!" he yelled. "Where are you Tony?" I whispered.  He stood up and pointed his gun at me. I froze but I kept my gun pointed at him. "Put it down!" I yelled. He walked closer to me and when he stopped, he bent down and lowered the gun. He set it down on the ground. He kicked it over to me. I bent down to pick it up but was knocked down. He put his hands around my neck and started to choke me. I got him off of me and we both stood up. He punched me and it collided with my eye. I was sure that I was going to have a black eye. We punched each other and soon I was standing there with my hands up in surrender. Blood was pouring out of my nose and I had a bloody mouth. McMalluk had my gun pointed at me, staring at me with a dead, cold stare. "Now, say goodbye" he said, tauntingly. I looked around. I couldn't see Tony any where. "Any last words?" McMalluk asked. I looked at him. "I have a few words, you bastard" I snapped. He chuckled. "Feisty" he said. He aimed. I closed my eyes, waiting for the shot.

"Put the gun down!" Tony yelled. I opened my eyes. I sighed in relief. McMalluk froze. Tony walked closer, gun pointed at him. McMalluk shook his head. "Got to end this first" he said. He pulled the trigger. Instead of being killed, I was shot in the shoulder. I grabbed my arm and yelled out in pain. I looked at Tony to see him handcuffing McMalluk. I stood up and walked over to them. "Good timing Tony" I said. He chuckled. He roughly stood McMalluk up and walked him out of the warehouse. I took out my phone and called an ambulance. "I'm going to stay here. An ambulance is on it's way. Take him in" I told Tony. "You're welcome for saving your life" he said. I laughed. "Thank you Tony" I replied. He walked away. I could faintly hear the ambulance's sirens. I sat down on the pavement. I waited and soon the ambulance arrived. The people came and got me. I climbed into the back part and they started to bandage me up. By now I was getting dizzy but I stayed awake. When we got to the hospital they put me in a stretcher even though I said that I didn't need it. I was wheeled into a white room after being wheeled through white corridors that smelled of medicine. They put this clear mask over my mouth and nose and soon, I was unconscious.