One Year Anniversary.

*I do not own any of the NCIS  characters just Jessica Gibbs.

I woke up to my neck aching. I looked at the clock and I immediately ran to the elevator but when I pushed the button, lots f people came pouring out so I ran to the stairs. I ran all of the way down and past security. I ran to m car and got into the back seat. I got out my extra clothes and surveyed my surroundings. I quickly stripped and put on my new clothes. Once I was done, I made my way to the elevator. I pressed the button and got on with two other people. One was an old lady that I have seen but can't remember where. The other was Tony Dinozzo. I pressed our floor and stood in the corner. Tony moved next to me. "So you did end up going home last night" Tony said. "Maybe" I said. Tony looked puzzled. "What do you mean maybe?" he asked. "What if I didn't go home?" I asked. Tony thought for a while. I laughed at his expression of confusion. "You will ever figure it out unless I tell you which I'm not" I said. Tony sighed. He turned to face me. The ding of the elevator sounded and lots of people got on which caused Tony to collide with me. My back was now pinned to the elevator while Tony was pinned to me. My hands were resting on his biceps while his hands were on my waist. I looked away to hide my blush that was creeping on my cheeks. Tony chuckled lightly. I looked back up. "What?" I asked. "Are you enjoying this?" Tony whispered into my ear. I looked away to hide my blush again when I noticed the old lady smiling at us. Tony looked to where I was looking. "Can we help you?" I asked. "You two are the cutest and most adorable couple I have ever seen in my life" she claimed. I looked at Tony and he had a devilish grin on his face. "Thanks. Tomorrow is our one year anniversary" he commented. The lady smiled even more.

I shook my head but she thought I was being modest. The elevator door opened again and the people and the old lady left which left me and Tony. I pushed him away from me. "What was that all about?" I asked. "Lighten up it was a joke" Tony said while laughing. "Does she know that?" I asked. Tony stopped laughing. "Oh come on. It's not like she's going to do something about it" Tony said while laughing again. The elevator door opened and Ziva got on. She looked to me then to Tony. "What happened?" she asked. I looked to her. "This idiot told and old lady that tomorrow is our one year anniversary" I said. Ziva smiled. "Congratulations" she said. Before I could correct her, the elevator door opened and she got out. I groaned. The only boyfriend I had ever had that reached the one year anniversary had abused me constantly and every single day until dad helped me. I groaned. I put my head in my hands. I heard the elevator door open. "Come on. This is our floor" Tony said. I looked at him. I just realized that Tony looked similar to my abusive ex boyfriend. "Go on ahead. I have to do something" I said which came out quieter than I thought. Tony looked concerned but I pushed him out of the elevator. My ex boyfriend was put in jail and I just got a call from an officer that he got out of prison. Since that call, I have had nightmares of him coming back and torturing me an then killing me but before he does that, kills my dad in front of me. This happened two days before my first day here.

Last night, the nightmare was the worst and I ended up staying up most of the night until like 04:30 am. I didn't tell dad because I knew it was nothing and that I was just being paranoid. I sighed and realized I had been crying. I looked around me and noticed my dad, McGee, Ziva and Tony in the elevator looking at me with concern in their eyes. I wiped the remaining tears and looked down. I am fine. He can't find me and he won't. It was just a nightmare. I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out. I already had my hat, gun and badge on. I looked to dad who was still looking at me. I went up next to him. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To Ducky" he replied. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing" I said. "Jess, you should know that I know when you lie. What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing! I just haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights" I replied. Dad gave me his famous look but I just looked away. "We'll talk later" dad said, sternly. I just nodded my head. The elevator door opened and we piled out. I smiled and ran in. I saw Jimmy and I ran over to him. "Hey Jimmy" I greeted. He smiled. "Hey Jess" he said. I smiled at him and we walked over to the body where Ducky was. I waved to him and he waved back. He started to inform us of Lieutenant Malcolm. "He was shot two times. Both of which didn't kill him" he said. "Then how did he die Duck" dad said. "He bled to death Jethro" Ducky said. He said the same thing killed Corporal Sunny. Except Corporal Sunny was shot four times. None of them were fatal. We all thanked Ducky.  "See you later Jimmy" I said. Jimmy waved. "You're friends with the autopsy gremlin?" Tony asked. I turned to face him. "Yes. Is that a problem with you Dinozzo?" I snapped. Tony looked around, nervously. "No" Tony finally said. I turned back around and took the stairs. Dad followed. "What's wrong?" dad asked. I sighed. I looked him in the eyes. "He's out" I said. I started to walk upstairs again. "He's not going to hurt you anymore" dad insisted. I looked down. "You don't know that" I stated. "I do know that because I'm not going to let him" dad said.