Chapter Two

You can't stop thinking about me , can you?

She woke up sweating and her head is hurting her. Not to mention she didn't sleep except for 2 hours as guilt kept choking her.

What if Jason wasn't there to save her? What would have those men done to her? If Jason wasn't there from the first place , she wouldn't be in this crappy place watching him.

She decided to drop that subject , because more thinking will only lead to more guilt and nightmares.

She found a message from Hanna:

Does he remind you of someone?

And a picture of a man looks like Jason in a creepy way.

She felt like she's hallucinating especially after her dream about Jason again but this time to make it worse , Charles decided to pop up in her dreams taking Jason's appearance.

She decided to take a shower after replying to Hanna's message: A dilaurentis relative?

NO! It's Rhys Matthews works at the Carissimi Group

Who?

Long story. Talk to u later at Spencer's?

Today?!

Yes Aria today! What's wrong with u!

Nth.Will be there

Okay.U are okay?

?

I mean yesterday

Nth happened really.Tell u all when I get there

Okay then. at 7

See u there x

She tried to clear her mind with every drop of water falling over her. She feels bad about lying , she needs to get it all out but as she had experienced before it turns out very ugly.

Maybe a home cooked pie will make it well?

She's sure that Jason would accept her Thank You Pie , as a matter of fact he have never declined anything from her.

Before sunset she was at his door , it took her a lot of time making a conversation in her head with him , asking and answering every possible thing could happen between them

As she finally decided to knock on his door , it was opened by him making her took a step back quickly stumbling on the step of the porch.

''Aria?'' His low mysterious tone spokes again

''Um..hey'' She swiped a loose strand of her hair ''I can see you're already going out , sorry to disturb. See you later'' She spoke quickly turning away

''No'' He said more faster closing the door and taking her hand to stop her , leaving it quickly as soon as she was facing him ''Wait. Something wrong?'' He asked

''No No'' She shook her head ''I was just-'' She closed her eyes to make a good sentence to be said ''I came to thank you for yesterday'' Handing him the pie.

''Came to thank me or apologize''

''What!'' She was taken back ''You knew all that time that we were watching you?'' She felt the heat risen up to her cheeks

He didn't answer , he just smiled opening the door to put the pie and closing it again.

The keys in his hand made a terrible voice in her head , like she was mocking at her.