Chapter Thirteen

In a small cottage at the suburb, the two shenanigans sat opposite to each other looking at the files and pictures they took from the fortune car crash of the two brunette girls.

"They are still into it" The woman started "We need a bigger strike"

"Using my connections will be easy, but..." The man hesitated before continuing "You will get hurt in the middle" He ended the sentence observing the reaction of his significant other.

She tackled a standard of her long hair behind her ears and closed her eyes for a couple of seconds collecting her thoughts together, they needed to end this now and forever, no more messing around.

"Let's postpone this step, for now, we need first to strike an ending game for Alison and Noel" She opened the lighter watching as flames slowly catch and burn the files in front of them "She was the main reason for all this to start and will be the main reason for all this to end"

The man nodded getting up "I have to go, she's waiting for me" looking at her before closing the door behind him "Let me know what do you need me to do, I have a shift at 1:00 am"

She rested her head back on the couch inhaling a deep breath "Okay baby"

:

The final days of school and the preparation for the graduation ceremony is on fire! They walk together through the hall, many familiar faces, and many incidents they are reminded of as they take every step.

"One week to go," Hanna said looking around with unease.

Emily nodded gathering her stuff from her locker and then looking at her "Are you okay?" She asked raising her eyebrows as Hanna kept shifting from her place.

"Yeah! Just a little nervous with all the stuff going around" She moved to her locker biting her lips and avoiding eye contact.

But they know her, they have been through a lot to be indifferent with her now. Yet, Aria decided to change the subject "Sooo, have you decided on the dress and date yet?" She grinned.

Emily was the first to show them a picture of her dress; a high slit black lace dress with long sleeves and deep V-neck see-through maxi long. Then Spencer described the dress she had in mind and still didn't have time to go and buy it as she was 'busy' thus, receiving rolling eyes from the rest of the group. A burgundy two-piece long tight dress was her optimal choice and was very much appreciated by Toby.

"What about you?" She asked Hanna next.

"Hum still nothing in mind" She stuttered.

"Look" Emily started "If you need me to lend you money-"

"No!" Hanna cut her shot "I was just having a hard time with the scholarship thing" She acknowledges that her mom is having a slightly financial problem but refuses any help and that's certain.

"What about the scholarship Rhys's Company is offering," Aria asked, "I thought that the interview went well with him."

"Not sure yet" Hanna shrugged "I will figure it out. I promise" She assured the concerned faces around her.

"Well..." Aria smiled showing her dress picture not wanting to stress on Hanna anymore. Her choice was something more Aria than ever; a green mint dress midi pencil with long transparent sleeves.

Speaking of green, she still can't seem to shake those green eyes out of her system yet. She even started to stalk his friends and the charity that they had opened together for a year now. Pretty successful, focusing on the African disadvantaged and vulnerable communities, she just awed seeing how amazing and successful he has become. Oh, those damn eyes!