Chapter Five

AN: I know it has been a long time since I updated and I have to reasons: 1) Last week I was in Turkey for a holiday *AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE* most beautiful place I've ever seen *_*

So a massive shout out to any Turkish reader!!

2) This chapter took me four days to write *Write sth then delete it* - * Read the conversation then edit it* I really want this chapter to look perfect and to see how each one of them felt in every situation. It was really important to me to make everyone of you feel every incident.

Not gonna talk any longer *ENJOYYY ♥♥♥♥♥♥*

_____________________

Miss Montgomery,

We are sorry to inform you that you had not been accepted in King's College London.

University Administration

Her eyes kept flickering on the screen, did that just happen? She felt all her dreams crushing, suffocation conquered her. She closed her laptop while salty tears falling from her eyes whom she closed very tight trying to escape the reality, her breath became faster almost her heart leaping out of her chest.

"Aria!" She heard her mum calling her.

"Coming!" She sat on the bed wiping her tears and doing her best to steady her cracking voice.

"Mum?" She found her mum sitting on the couch and the phone in her hand.

"Sweety, please come here" Her mother patted her hand beside her for Aria to sit.

She swallowed hard "You alright?" It was a stupid question to ask as she herself wasn't convinced of being alright.

Her mother shook her head "My aunt died" there was a short pause "The funeral is tomorrow morning and I'll be leaving today"

"Mom, I'm very sorry" She hugged her.

She didn't understand why people say sorry at this situation, it's not their fault and the truth that the people who hear this word know that it's a useless words, others trying to show their fake pity.

She thinks at this situations the best is showing you truly care not words.

But it seems that 'I'm sorry' became a tradition, everyone says it as something they retained.

:

"Take care of each other. Okay?" Aria and Mike nodded as their mother got in the cab and it drove slowly away.

"I'm heading to practice" In a few minutes Mike escaped, leaving Aria with no one to share her distress with.

She put her jacket on knowing it would rain, but at this point she didn't care, she was holding tears for so long, keeping all inside her, her failure, her break up with Ezra, the stress A makes. All to herself. Everyone thinks that just few days and everything will be fine, completely opposite.

She couldn't blame her mom for leaving today, she blamed her dead aunt for dying today. She needed her mother.

Selfish Ungrateful

That neatly described her.

Her cheeks were wet from tears and her heart was as her shoes covered with mud. She continued walking until she reached the orchard behind the woods.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she found it empty, the minute she felt relief she stumbled in a bottle that made her loose her balance.

"Ouch" She whined in pain, her knee was scratched by the small pieces of wood on the ground.