Chapter Nine

Hello guys I'm back with thousand of ideas on my mind. Thank you for the amazing comments and messages that you left <3 I'll update regularly but you all have to know that the ending will be a 'sick twist' and I really hope you'll like it. Okaaay enjoy xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The footsteps echoed through the crowded hall, the piercing eyes shifted her looks from one face to another, a smirk was formed on those thin lips "One ticket please"

"Which row?"

"Last one on the far right"

"Here you go sir" She smiled handing him the ticket.

:

"Thank you for agreeing to help" Spencer rushes her footsteps with Aria's.

"Yeah, no problem" She quickly glances at Spencer.

"Okay you know what to say" Spencer said when they reached the company's door "You don't want to go through it again?"

"Not for the fifty time" Aria mumbled then looked at Spencer "Don't worry"

It wasn't like the normal architectures, God, even the people working in it looked creepy; it was bizarre looking building and crowded staff that are spread all over the place, wearing navy blue uniform with their name tag pinned on their pants.

"Remind me again what does this company do?" Aria whispered to Spencer.

"Overseas marine supplies"

They reached the 13th floor as the security guy guided them, as they walked to reach the secretary desk Aria frown stopping in her place and the quickly stumbling with steps backwards grabbing Spencer with her.

"What?"

"Jenna!" Aria pointed towards-who now has a perfect vision- Jenna.

"What she's doing here?" Spencer whispered graining pocking Aria's arm.

"How can I possibly know" She replied sarcastically rolling her eyes, receiving a sigh from Spencer.

They waited until she's gone then spencer raised both her thumbs to Aria "It's your call."

She reached the desk where a brunette sat looking in her mid-30s "How can I help you?"

"Melanie Hellings. I've appointment with Miss Hastings" She replied tapping her fingers nervously on the tip of the desk.

:

"What should we do next" Her question was more like a statement of an already planned mission.

He shifted his weight on his other leg so she could rest her head on his thighs "What do you have in mind" He smirked playing with her hair.

She outstretched her arms grinning "It would be really 'fun' but will hurt a little"

"Hurt them or a-"

"All of us" She cut him.

:

"Fine I believe you in that part" Melissa looking stunning as usual spoke "But I believe there's something more"

Aria nodded feeling grateful for Melissa buying what she has just said "It's about Spencer."

The look on the big sister's face changed "What about her?" She asked concerned.

"I'm worried about her" Aria started "She wants to go to Norway for college, she told me she wants to get away from everything and from everyone" She shifted in her seat raising her voice a little "She even applied to University of Oslo, please talk to her." She knew she would check whether the information she gave her true or not; another point check.

"Hunie, she has every right to do so" Melissa moved to sit in front of Aria "She had been through a lot, all of you." She rested her head back "She need to get out of this place"

"How about her life here?"

"She can make a better one there."

"What about her friends?"

"She can come visit."

"What about you guys, her family?"

"Trust me she'll be better off without us."

"Just please talk to her, she will only hear from you" Aria put a sad smile on her face and stood up as she heard her phone vibrates in her pocket "You know...she wanted you to come back badly."

Melissa hugged her beaming "I'll talk to her but I won't promise anything"

Aria thanked her closing the door behind her back, as she walked through the hall she remembered her family and how they used to be, and how now every member single one is trying to hold on to the ashes that used to be the best thing they ever had.

She got into the elevator then a flashbacks of her last encounter with Jason popped on her mind, how she feel lost and doesn't know what she wants.

A young man entered on the 3rd floor, does she want to go with Jason, does she wants him to stay with her, does she want to skip college and start looking for a job or does she want to go to the college of her dreams and beg them to accept her.

"There you are" Spencer grabbed Aria's hand walking fast towards a cab giving her a questionable look.

"Everything is done perfectly" She assured her "What did you find?"

Spencer eyes brighten "You'll be surprised" She squealed quietly.

:

"I know" Hanna laughed over the phone "you know how it's important to me, for our future" She pouted her lips even though he couldn't see her. "Caleb. I love you" She grinned hearing him say it back.

She continued to flip through the clothes searching for something to fit for the interview, a rose gold dress caught her attention "Wow 400?!" She said shocked looking at the price "Another store it is."

The moment she turned around, she bumped in to someone "Sorry" She said before looking up"

"Hi" Rhys was standing infront of her "I saw you while walking down the street so I decided to say hi"

"Hi" She said walking away but he blocked her way anyway.

"You want to grab something to drink?" Even though he was good looking but she didn't want anything to do with him "Maybe I could help more about the scholarship?"

"Sorry I have important things to do" She gave him a fake smile and started walking to the door.

"Maybe other time then"